(In)fertility facts

Rushabhi

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

if given option for changing marriage back in past

...nenu 18 ke pelli cheskuni undalsindi anukunta

sSa_j@il

rajasthan lo puttalsindii @TOM_BHAYYA lekka. 

mari 18 kaadu kaani may be 25 lopala. 

Lab grow the babies is the future  ( store sperm and eggs from when you are young ) ?? 
And then robos to help as Nanny. 

22 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

TLDR sperm counts are decreasing and can lead to miscarriages in women. Women are becoming less fertile in their 20s compared to grandmothers at 35. All due to chemicals, plastic in environment. 

chimple ga ... blame men midaki tosesaru kada mee ladies as always !!!

Star Trek Applause GIF

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yemdoing said:

chimple ga ... blame men midaki tosesaru kada mee ladies as always !!!

Star Trek Applause GIF

Akkada women becoming less fertile ani kooda raasa ga? Selective bias? 

Naa opinion. We cannot beat genetic lottery. However fit we try to become age vache kodhi chronic diseases vasthayi. It will be hard to keep up with kids as they grow. Every day above 65 is a bonus. Get child rearing done before 60. So that means 35-36 being the upper limit for giving birth to all children. Else retire avvalsina time lo college fees lu kattukovalsi vachidhi. Retire avvalem relax avvalem. 

job tensions,

peer pressure,

house responsibilities,

micro-managers,

cunning teammates,

no social gatherings,

isolated families,

pellam poru (for some) 

ee pressure anntha teesukoni mogollaki ferformace froblem vasthunattundi. 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Naa opinion. We cannot beat genetic lottery. However fit we try to become age vache kodhi chronic diseases vasthayi. It will be hard to keep up with kids as they grow. Every day above 65 is a bonus. Get child rearing done before 60. So that means 35-36 being the upper limit for giving birth to all children. Else retire avvalsina time lo college fees lu kattukovalsi vachidhi. Retire avvalem relax avvalem

US/western countries lo vuntu why bothering about children college fees; 
if someone had adopted western way of life,  why not all aspects of it (wrt college fees), 
surprisingly I don't understand desis here wrt kids, to raise 1-2 kids desis find it difficult to raise them; but western folks 3+ kids ni easy ga raise chestunnaru. 

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naa opinion. We cannot beat genetic lottery. However fit we try to become age vache kodhi chronic diseases vasthayi. It will be hard to keep up with kids as they grow. Every day above 65 is a bonus. Get child rearing done before 60. So that means 35-36 being the upper limit for giving birth to all children. Else retire avvalsina time lo college fees lu kattukovalsi vachidhi. Retire avvalem relax avvalem. 

Also we are not eating the same quality food that our past generations ate. Pesticides and genetically modified foods/vegetables.

We are not breathing quality air. Pollution, etc

We are not getting same movement/natural exercise/sweat as our past generations due to Industrialization, Luxuries (Cars, AC, etc)

All these leading to changes in our bodies.

Along with this, change in thought process of people. Society evolved. People's priorities are different now. Lifestyle/luxuries/selflove more important than a family.

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

nothing doing... early 20s lo pelli ante boys ki kastame. Girls/girls parents want 2lakh per month salary groom or $150K salary in US. Adi reach ayyesariki 30 kottesthayi.

also boys parents don't want their boy to marry until they send significant money to home, aa goal reach ayyesariki 30 age.

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

if someone had adopted western way of life,  why not all aspects of it (wrt college fees), 
surprisingly I don't understand desis here wrt kids, to raise 1-2 kids desis find it difficult to raise them; but western folks 3+ kids ni easy ga raise chestunnaru. 

Coz westerners do not indulge in kids life as much as we do. We take it a priority to make them successful and do everything we can. 

I am not saying we are correct or they are. Just the difference.

I watched the movie Sundaram Master over the weekend. There is a dialogue in the movie from an oldie to the hero character who is fat - "Weight tagginchuko". Its not referring to physical weight, but rather artificial burdens. Has a deep meaning. Apt for everyone in todays life.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Because I do not want them to be saddled with student debt for the rest of their life. I want to at least give them some base to start their life. Inheritance ivvalasina pani ledhu. Only talking about college fee

13 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Coz westerners do not indulge in kids life as much as we do. We take it a priority to make them successful and do everything we can. 

I am not saying we are correct or they are. Just the difference.

I have seen where western folks also indulge in kids life such as helping them with college fees; down payment for home; not a common occurrence but some families I observed may be my sample size is less but doing that for all of your 4/5 kids ain't joke.