Deeni Meaning Enti

jefferson1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Are you new to GC process… if they follow what you said 90% of desis won’t get GC… 

nuvvu cheppina 90% of desis lo 99% get GC thru consultancies; tellolla company lo same ad thru velli vallaki competent employee dorikithe aren't they are bound to hire; if the candidate gets slight iota of doubt that his interview is being a sham and its for sponsoring GC purpose; aren't they in trouble. 

1 hour ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Namminattu leru!!! Nee age ki, neeku GC vacchina speed ki ekkada matching ledanukunnaremo?!!

verificatioin process inka start avvale.  

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

That guy did not join the company. So they are still looking. 

Got it,  any chances willl they reach back  to previous interviewd candidate?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

verificatioin process inka start avvale.  

Got it,  any chances willl they reach back  to previous interviewd candidate?

Depends on how much they liked you ... If it was close call between the two of you, they usually reach out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

Recent ga oka FT interviewe attend ayya (2 rounds) American client (not  witch company). first round was good,  second  went ok (Technical)

few days  taruvatha rejection vachindi  (Unfortunately, the team has decided to move forward with another candidate for this position.). I thought i  was going to  get selected. I moved on and started looking for other jobs.

two days ago  same reqirement posted again by the same client.

Endduku  Antaru. 

Neeku ichina response standard..vallaki inka dorkaledemo..one more thing, valla website lo job posting teeyaka pothe linkedin automatic publish chestundi as a new requirement 

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

nuvvu cheppina 90% of desis lo 99% get GC thru consultancies; tellolla company lo same ad thru velli vallaki competent employee dorikithe aren't they are bound to hire; if the candidate gets slight iota of doubt that his interview is being a sham and its for sponsoring GC purpose; aren't they in trouble. 

Nuvvu Mari manchodila vunnavu baaa… it’s all part of the game anthe 

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

Neeku ichina response standard..vallaki inka dorkaledemo..one more thing, valla website lo job posting teeyaka pothe linkedin automatic publish chestundi as a new requirement 

nenu company website lone chusa

8 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

Recent ga oka FT interviewe attend ayya (2 rounds) American client (not  witch company). first round was good,  second  went ok (Technical)

few days  taruvatha rejection vachindi  (Unfortunately, the team has decided to move forward with another candidate for this position.). I thought i  was going to  get selected. I moved on and started looking for other jobs.

two days ago  same reqirement posted again by the same client.

Endduku  Antaru. 

Guess - You are being rejected for that role based on the criteria they are looking for. If you are second to that guy who got selected and he didn't showed up, they would have reached out to you by now. As they didn't and started searching again.. rare chances of you candidate; still give a try reaching out to the same contact who submitted your profile.