Title: Randram (2026) [Please Review My Movie Story]

ennasaata

Scene#10

Everybody is excited. Esp the parents.. they fix a date for the marriage and invite all the near and dear ones. The marriage is a grand one and all of the college friends come.. including Deepak. Deepak looks at Myra and congratulates her. He congratulates Pranav as well and he winks at him with a big smile on his face. "Congrats Pranav! You are a very lucky man!" Pranav doesn't like this and he doesn't respond to him. 

Scene#11

That night Pranav and Myra sleep together on their bed. As he lays his hand on her she removes it.. and tells him she is not in a mood... day by day her behavior changes and she becomes cold towards him. This troubles him greatly. He keeps asking her and she keeps shutting him down. He then informs his in-laws/adoptive parents Ram and Lakshmi and they too are non responsive.

He gets confused and depressed not knowing what to do or what is happening. 

Scene#12

Next day evening, Lakshmi, Ram ask Myra and Pranav to come to the dining hall. 

Lakshmi: (smiling warmly) Myra, Pranav, we've been thinking. How would you two feel about a boat trip for your honeymoon?

Myra: enti? boat trip aah? chaala variety ga undi idea.

Ram: antey, it’s a chance to get away, just the two of you. Maybe for a couple of weeks? You could explore the sea, find some nice view at night. It’s peaceful, romantic.

Pranav: (eagerly) That actually sounds great. I think it could be exactly what we need.

Lakshmi: And, we thought it might be a good idea to take a trusted friend along. Someone who knows their way around a boat. Just to be safe, in case things don't go according to plan.

Myra: (hesitantly) I like the idea of us being away together, really getting the time to talk and... fix things.

Ram: Exactly, bangaram! And if you have someone you trust handling the boat, you two can relax more and focus on each other.

Myra: I know just the person who can help. My friend, he’s an experienced sailor and he's very easy-going. He'd give us space but be there when we need him.

Myra: (thoughtfully) If my friend is on board, I think it could work. It might be nice, actually. Peaceful.

Lakshmi: Wonderful! We want you both to have a fresh start, and what better way than surrounded by the sea? It’s calming, it’s beautiful, it’s a new beginning.

Pranav: Thank you both. This means a lot, especially now. I'm really hopeful this will help us turn a new chapter in our life.

Ram: We just want you both to be happy, and we think this could be a beautiful way to move forward.

Myra: Thank you, Mummy, Nanna. We'll give it a try.

2 minutes ago, ennasaata said:

Scene#12

Next day evening, Lakshmi, Ram ask Myra and Pranav to come to the dining hall. 

Lakshmi: (smiling warmly) Myra, Pranav, we've been thinking. How would you two feel about a boat trip for your honeymoon?

Myra: enti? boat trip aah? chaala variety ga undi idea.

Ram: antey, it’s a chance to get away, just the two of you. Maybe for a couple of weeks? You could explore the sea, find some nice view at night. It’s peaceful, romantic.

Pranav: (eagerly) That actually sounds great. I think it could be exactly what we need.

Lakshmi: And, we thought it might be a good idea to take a trusted friend along. Someone who knows their way around a boat. Just to be safe, in case things don't go according to plan.

Myra: (hesitantly) I like the idea of us being away together, really getting the time to talk and... fix things.

Ram: Exactly, bangaram! And if you have someone you trust handling the boat, you two can relax more and focus on each other.

Myra: I know just the person who can help. My friend, he’s an experienced sailor and he's very easy-going. He'd give us space but be there when we need him.

Myra: (thoughtfully) If my friend is on board, I think it could work. It might be nice, actually. Peaceful.

Lakshmi: Wonderful! We want you both to have a fresh start, and what better way than surrounded by the sea? It’s calming, it’s beautiful, it’s a new beginning.

Pranav: Thank you both. This means a lot, especially now. I'm really hopeful this will help us turn a new chapter in our life.

Ram: We just want you both to be happy, and we think this could be a beautiful way to move forward.

Myra: Thank you, Mummy, Nanna. We'll give it a try.

are are Myra and her parents Pranav gadi asthi kosame kadha e pelli + a friend gadu(deepak) boat lo kochi idaru kalisi hero ni water lo tosestharu anthe kadha,

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

are are Myra and her parents Pranav gadi asthi kosame kadha e pelli + a friend gadu(deepak) boat lo kochi idaru kalisi hero ni water lo tosestharu anthe kadha,

Neeee…

chepeyaagipoyave-cheppu-ready.png

23 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

Boat ki Randram pedithe, title ki kuda justfication cheyyochhu

ade climax twist boat randram peddada leka myra randram peddada ani..@3$%

• Haha 1

Scene#13

On a fine morning, the sun reflects on the water's surface as Myra and a few panivaalu guide Pranav through the corridors of a luxurious 5-star boat. They reach a cozy room decorated with soft, inviting colors and a view of the endless water through the windows.

Pranav, with a thoughtful expression, takes a seat on the bed, his eyes taking in the comforting surroundings. Myra makes sure everything is in place, smoothing out a wrinkle on the bedsheet. Ram and Lakshmi, wait at the doorway, their faces a mix of sadness and hope.

"Take care, Pranav. We'll miss you," Ram says, his voice without any emotion.

Lakshmi adds, "Call us anytime, dear."

Pranav nods, offering them a smile. "I will. Thank you Amma, Nanna for everything."

With a final wave, Ram and Lakshmi exit, and the sound of the boat's horn signals departure. Myra, feeling the shift beneath her feet as the boat begins to move, decides to change into something more comfortable. She changes into her nightie, the fabric soft against her skin, and returns to check on Pranav.

Pranav, looking around the room to settle in, turns to Myra with casual curiosity. "So, Myra, who's this friend you mentioned? The one also staying on the boat?"

Myra, arranging some magazines on a small coffee table, replies without looking up, "Oh, Deepak."

Pranav's face changes instantly, his eyebrows shooting up, a mix of surprise and shock flickering across his features. Myra, noticing his reaction, looks at him and coldly adds. "Enduku antha shock??? Don't worry, he's just a friend."

Pranav struggles to mask his surprise, his voice a bit strained. "Deepak, ante...?"

Myra sits down on the arm of a chair, facing him. "Avunu! Aaah Deepak aye! I know what you're thinking, but really, it's not like that. We've moved past everything. He's here, and it's fine, just friends."

Pranav nods slowly, still processing the information. His look of shock gradually subsides as he adjusts to the new reality Myra presents, his thoughts clearly racing behind his calm exterior. Myra watches him, her expression unreadable, yet composed, as the boat continues its smooth journey across the water.

1 hour ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

Boat ki Randram pedithe, title ki kuda justfication cheyyochhu

Boat ki randram ela pudchalo teliyaka aa randram lo vaadidi doorchi boat munagakunda aapi hero autadu ade story

43 minutes ago, ennasaata said:

Scene#13

On a fine morning, the sun reflects on the water's surface as Myra and a few panivaalu guide Pranav through the corridors of a luxurious 5-star boat. They reach a cozy room decorated with soft, inviting colors and a view of the endless water through the windows.

Pranav, with a thoughtful expression, takes a seat on the bed, his eyes taking in the comforting surroundings. Myra makes sure everything is in place, smoothing out a wrinkle on the bedsheet. Ram and Lakshmi, wait at the doorway, their faces a mix of sadness and hope.

"Take care, Pranav. We'll miss you," Ram says, his voice without any emotion.

Lakshmi adds, "Call us anytime, dear."

Pranav nods, offering them a smile. "I will. Thank you Amma, Nanna for everything."

With a final wave, Ram and Lakshmi exit, and the sound of the boat's horn signals departure. Myra, feeling the shift beneath her feet as the boat begins to move, decides to change into something more comfortable. She changes into her nightie, the fabric soft against her skin, and returns to check on Pranav.

Pranav, looking around the room to settle in, turns to Myra with casual curiosity. "So, Myra, who's this friend you mentioned? The one also staying on the boat?"

Myra, arranging some magazines on a small coffee table, replies without looking up, "Oh, Deepak."

Pranav's face changes instantly, his eyebrows shooting up, a mix of surprise and shock flickering across his features. Myra, noticing his reaction, looks at him and coldly adds. "Enduku antha shock??? Don't worry, he's just a friend."

Pranav struggles to mask his surprise, his voice a bit strained. "Deepak, ante...?"

Myra sits down on the arm of a chair, facing him. "Avunu! Aaah Deepak aye! I know what you're thinking, but really, it's not like that. We've moved past everything. He's here, and it's fine, just friends."

Pranav nods slowly, still processing the information. His look of shock gradually subsides as he adjusts to the new reality Myra presents, his thoughts clearly racing behind his calm exterior. Myra watches him, her expression unreadable, yet composed, as the boat continues its smooth journey across the water.

Baby-2 naaa 😜

13 minutes ago, Cool said:

Movie name Locked In - Netflix lo undi

Locked In (2023) is a psychological thriller film centered around a woman named Katherine who suffers from Locked-in Syndrome. This condition leaves her completely paralyzed and unable to communicate, except for blinking one eye.

The Mystery:

The story unfolds as Katherine wakes up in the hospital with no memory of how she got there. A kindly nurse named Nicky works with her to regain control of her body, but Katherine reveals a horrifying secret through blinking messages. She believes someone tried to murder her.

Flashback and Secrets:

The film then delves into flashbacks, revealing Katherine's past life. We learn she was a former TV star who married a wealthy man. After his death, his son Jamie inherited the family estate, and Katherine became resentful when Jamie married Lina, who took over managing the estate.

Twisted Web:

The flashbacks unveil a web of deceit and hidden motives. We discover that Dr. Robert Lawrence, the family doctor, is romantically involved with Lina and has his own designs on the family fortune. He manipulates Jamie, prescribing him harmful medication and ultimately orchestrating his death by drowning.

Fighting Back:

Despite her limitations, Katherine uses her one blinking eye to communicate with Nicky. Together, they piece together the truth and try to expose the killer before it's too late.

The Ending (Spoiler Alert!):

The film's climax sees Nicky confront Dr. Robert, who attempts to silence her. However, Lina intervenes, having witnessed his actions and realizing his true intentions. In the end, Dr. Robert is presumably apprehended, but Katherine remains trapped in her paralyzed state, with Lina now her sole caretaker.