Gachibowli, Kokapet, Financial District, Jubilee Hills, lo This is how they rate your Financial status levels

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

Gachibowli, Kokapet, Financial District, Jubilee Hills, lo This is how they rate your Financial status levels  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whoever wants to settle in Hyderabad down the line especially the West Hyd....... Atleast min 30 crores unte gaani aa area border ki kooda pokandi.

High networth society and clubs lo ayyithe...... Especially NRI's ante beggars lekkane choostunnaru.poddhunne-bavers-gallu-yekkuvipoyaru-bra

valla life style and treatment choosi....Why do you drink alcohol? - Discussions - Andhrafriends.comDepression kooda vastadi

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

These numbers are exaggerated. As someone who lives in Kokapet I can give you my guess based on my experiences and the people I meet here. Can't prove the numbers just my guess but mostly should be correct..

1. Ultra super rich > 3000 cr: Only some some 50 people really exist in this category in these areas like Jubilee Hills, Kokapet, Financial District etc. These people live in private mansions and have a second home in Dubai/London etc where they spend half of their time. Mostly Pharma or real estate moguls. Being so wealthy makes them a target of everyone so most of these families stay away from lime light and maintain a low profile and are busy in managing their companies/assets. They guard their private lives with a lot of care and very little is mentioned about them in the papers or media unless they come out and do an interview.

2. Filthy Rich 1000 cr to 3000 cr: Some 1000 people really exist in this category in these areas. They live in gated communities and hob nob in politics/movies/ real estate etc. Take expensive business class vacations every 2 to 3 months. Good Social life like parties every day in different club houses or farm houses. Hobbies like Gambling in Goa/ Banging high end russian or media chicks in Goa/Dubai is common..

3. Rich 100 to 1000 cr: Majority of the recently made money people fall in this category. There must be at least around 5000 people in this category. Second home in Goa or Dubai is common. Life style of these people is mostly the same as the #2 on a slightly lower scale. 

4. Lower Rich 50 to 100 cr: At least 20,000 people in this category. They live in villas or good apartments have decent cars with maid, cook and driver. Lots of doctors in this category. 

5. Upper Middle Class: 20 to 50 cr. at least 1 Lakh people in this category. They live in good apartments have decent cars with maids and drivers. 

6. Middle Class: 5 to 20 crores. at least 2 to 3 lakhs in this category. They have their own house and a profession that pays them decent income. Good family life. 

7. Lower Middle Class: 1 to 5 crores. At least 10 lakh people in this category. Mostly they are salaried drawing 1 to 3 lakhs net salary per month with an apartment or home that they are paying EMI on. Apartment will be valued anywhere between 1 to 3 crores. They have decent life styles mostly equal to the software class in USA. They spend around 20 to 50k on entertainment like movies and take a trip with the family once a year to twice a year. 

8. Working Class: At least 20 lakh people fall under this category. Anything less than 1 crores but with Good Education we can call them the working class. Lot of white collar workers that draw 50 to 80k in salary, young professionals, teachers, bank employees fall in this category. With good savings and investments in 10 to 20 years they slowly get into Lower middle/middle class category. 

9. Poor/blue collar: At least 50 Lakh people fall under this category. Maids, drivers, delivery boys, movie industry juniors, cooks, cleaners, everyone fall under this category. They live month to month making 25 to 50k per month living in rented apartments or tiny homes or shacks..

GP

one thing I observed, in categories 1,2,3,4,5,6 50 to 60% will be Reddys. Most of the landlords I met in Kokapet were Reddys. Remaining 30 to40% will be kammas, vysyas, rajus, bapans etc. Telugu states are a good example about how 5% of the population controls 50% of the wealth.

9. poor blue collar will be mostly lower castes. After decades of reservations I wonder why most of these people are still in this category. 

9 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Whoever wants to settle in Hyderabad down the line especially the West Hyd....... Atleast min 30 crores unte gaani aa area border ki kooda pokandi.

High networth society and clubs lo ayyithe...... Especially NRI's ante beggars lekkane choostunnaru.poddhunne-bavers-gallu-yekkuvipoyaru-bra

valla life style and treatment choosi....Why do you drink alcohol? - Discussions - Andhrafriends.comDepression kooda vastadi

This is what happens when you assign arbitrary values to the land. Although a precious entity to hold onto why should you play by the rules of RE syndicate and not by your own terms ? Say if you have 5 crores why do you want to buy or live among west hyderabadis? Why don't you buy a decent place within one hour drive of west Hyderabad, where your money gets you far better land and decent place to stay. Why compete with builder prices? 

Even in USA, NRIs  simply think buying a mortgage and keep paying their property taxes for remainder of their life in the hope that they will own the house. By then it would be a 30 year old property and not sure if it carries the same value. Money printing is a dangerous game that Fed has started and playing their game by their rules will suck you dry. Buy what suits your needs instead chasing valuations. 

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

These numbers are exaggerated. As someone who lives in Kokapet I can give you my guess based on my experiences and the people I meet here. Can't prove the numbers just my guess but mostly should be correct..

1. Ultra super rich > 3000 cr: Only some some 50 people really exist in this category in these areas like Jubilee Hills, Kokapet, Financial District etc. These people live in private mansions and have a second home in Dubai/London etc where they spend half of their time. Mostly Pharma or real estate moguls. Being so wealthy makes them a target of everyone so most of these families stay away from lime light and maintain a low profile and are busy in managing their companies/assets. They guard their private lives with a lot of care and very little is mentioned about them in the papers or media unless they come out and do an interview.

2. Filthy Rich 1000 cr to 3000 cr: Some 1000 people really exist in this category in these areas. They live in gated communities and hob nob in politics/movies/ real estate etc. Take expensive business class vacations every 2 to 3 months. Good Social life like parties every day in different club houses or farm houses. Hobbies like Gambling in Goa/ Banging high end russian or media chicks in Goa/Dubai is common..

3. Rich 100 to 1000 cr: Majority of the recently made money people fall in this category. There must be at least around 5000 people in this category. Second home in Goa or Dubai is common. Life style of these people is mostly the same as the #2 on a slightly lower scale. 

4. Lower Rich 50 to 100 cr: At least 20,000 people in this category. They live in villas or good apartments have decent cars with maid, cook and driver. Lots of doctors in this category. 

5. Upper Middle Class: 20 to 50 cr. at least 1 Lakh people in this category. They live in good apartments have decent cars with maids and drivers. 

6. Middle Class: 5 to 20 crores. at least 2 to 3 lakhs in this category. They have their own house and a profession that pays them decent income. Good family life. 

7. Lower Middle Class: 1 to 5 crores. At least 10 lakh people in this category. Mostly they are salaried drawing 1 to 3 lakhs net salary per month with an apartment or home that they are paying EMI on. Apartment will be valued anywhere between 1 to 3 crores. They have decent life styles mostly equal to the software class in USA. They spend around 20 to 50k on entertainment like movies and take a trip with the family once a year to twice a year. 

8. Working Class: At least 20 lakh people fall under this category. Anything less than 1 crores but with Good Education we can call them the working class. Lot of white collar workers that draw 50 to 80k in salary, young professionals, teachers, bank employees fall in this category. With good savings and investments in 10 to 20 years they slowly get into Lower middle/middle class category. 

9. Poor/blue collar: At least 50 Lakh people fall under this category. Maids, drivers, delivery boys, movie industry juniors, cooks, cleaners, everyone fall under this category. They live month to month making 25 to 50k per month living in rented apartments or tiny homes or shacks..

One more category anna i.e cash poor asset rich. They don’t have much money/well paying job but have a solid piece of land that is worth a lot. 

1 hour ago, Skn_benami said:

One more category anna i.e cash poor asset rich. They don’t have much money/well paying job but have a solid piece of land that is worth a lot. 

Depending on the asset value they will fall somewhere under 1 to 6. 

8 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Aite nenu kaneesam lower middle class kooda kaadu poor annamaata 

gallery_48905_1_50670.gif