Greatest leaders of Andhra - ntr and jagan.

Teluguredu

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

Jagan can give one hour interviews fluently ,I think he is the most articulate politician after ntr.

Cbn can't even speak 5 sentences either in English or telugu properly.he mixes both and makes tons of comedic mistakes.

Yes, I saw a couple. They are fixed totally with predictable questions. He had well-prepared and thus detailed answers. But most of them are related to Freebies, money distribution, SC, ST and BC, Schemes Only.  He could not speak on a burning issue like Employment or a social cause.

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

Why would pk go with babu without a share in brahmaravathi real-estate.

hahha.. I pity you...You are making such a big claim of corruption against PK, based on a Speculation...a speculation created by Yesu Media. You are not even saying confidently. 

Where as Yesu Reddy has got 12 serious ED cases amounting to £4,000 Crores. You claim him to be St Yesu Reddy. ED cases are not CBI or Police cases. They come with only solid evidences.

Aina oka simple question: Power lo vunnadhi Yesu gaade gaa 2019 nundi... adhi kooda full revenge mode lo.. okka record aina bayata pettochu gaa.. PK gaadu real estate lo involve ayyaadu ani.... I am waiting to see

19 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Yes, I saw a couple. They are fixed totally with predictable questions. He had well-prepared and thus detailed answers. But most of them are related to Freebies, money distribution, SC, ST and BC, Schemes Only.  He could not speak on a burning issue like Employment or a social cause.

hahha.. I pity you...You are making such a big claim of corruption against PK, based on a Speculation...a speculation created by Yesu Media. You are not even saying confidently. 

Where as Yesu Reddy has got 12 serious ED cases amounting to £4,000 Crores. You claim him to be St Yesu Reddy. ED cases are not CBI or Police cases. They come with only solid evidences.

Aina oka simple question: Power lo vunnadhi Yesu gaade gaa 2019 nundi... adhi kooda full revenge mode lo.. okka record aina bayata pettochu gaa.. PK gaadu real estate lo involve ayyaadu ani.... I am waiting to see

Lol what other reason does pk have to do banisatvam to cbn.

First of all if he wants to become a leader he needs to come out of NDA and modi dicksuxtion mode.modi emaina vaadi daddy na Peru chepi bayapettedaaniki.

Second step is to stop behaving like a mentally unstable movie star and to start acting like a stable leader.

9 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Ntr and jagan are undoubtedly the greatest leaders of Andhra who have brought a change in the social structure in andhra.

both have come into politics in the later part of their life unlike other leaders like YSR and CBN.have created their own parties and won with outstanding majorities and have given representation to minority classes. Although jagan might have lacked the amazing oratory capabilities of ntr and ntr lacks the political acumen of jagan,both have individuality of their own and don't answer to anyone except the people.

arey ipac sanjay nuvu entha kasta padina me anna ki 30 ki minchi raavu

kinda paina padi enni posts esina enni ids marchi esina me bathuku ento 5yrs public chusaru ra sanjay

1 hour ago, verrigadu said:

dont talk to him vadoka ipac sanjay 

first post esi debate loki laagutadu tarvata nuvu em cheppina vaadu ipac formatted essays untayi avi copy paste chestu untadu 

no use of discussion just bang him anthe state ki pattina daridrapu lks anthe

1 minute ago, sainikdesam5 said:

arey ipac sanjay nuvu entha kasta padina me anna ki 30 ki minchi raavu

kinda paina padi enni posts esina enni ids marchi esina me bathuku ento 5yrs public chusaru ra sanjay

Evadra nuvvu, first dobbai ikkadnunchi.

1 minute ago, sainikdesam5 said:

first post esi debate loki laagutadu tarvata nuvu em cheppina vaadu ipac formatted essays untayi avi copy paste chestu untadu 

Antha experience tho cheptunnav ,nuvvu Pani chesava?

2 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Lol what other reason does pk have to do banisatvam to cbn.

First of all if he wants to become a leader he needs to come out of NDA and modi dicksuxtion mode.modi emaina vaadi daddy na Peru chepi bayapettedaaniki.

Second step is to stop behaving like a mentally unstable movie star and to start acting like a stable leader.

Going into personal life and hurling abuses.. anthe gaani answers maatram cheppavu..

Modi d!ck sucking cheesthundhi evaro andhariki thelusu...

28 minutes ago, sainikdesam5 said:

Too many iPAC members these days. Payments baaga andhuthunnaayi.

50 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Evadra nuvvu, first dobbai ikkadnunchi.

ye ne ipac posts ki ibbandi ga undera? leki sanjay ga