Richest MP in India ?

Sucker

16 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Did this person do any service for people in his area until now?

last 3 yrs nunchi ground work chestunnadu water tanks/Education funding for kids etc.,  2019 lone narsaraopet expected but chance rale Galla cleared the line..  YCP MP already silent ipoyadu thattukoleka edo namesake kosam contesting

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

I know this guy, dallas medical mestri. If you read their election affidavit. They have valued their company at some 500 to 600 million and mentioned that as their net worth. Aa company ki egaresi kottina anta valuation undadu.. in reality his net worth might be in hundreds of crores max. it is like sucker starting a company and saying that my company is worth is 1000 crore and listing his net worth as 1000 crores. Unless it is a public company, there is no way to verify..

lol...he has lot of land bank in Gachibowli and Fin district area...at the location I know he has 30 acres...acres avg 10 CR veskunna its more than 300CR and its just a tip of the iceberg...he has lot more in other areas....Amaravathilo atleast 10 acres undi...he will definitely worth more than 1000CR

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Inni paisal America lo pettukuni, AP elections lo contest cheyadam enduku? Doola kakapothe!! 
mouli-middle-class-biopic.gif

after a point money has no value uncle...say if I have 100 CR and you have 1000CR...i can still afford what all you can...so your 900CR is technically worth less

18 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol...he has lot of land bank in Gachibowli and Fin district area...at the location I know he has 30 acres...acres avg 10 CR veskunna its more than 300CR and its just a tip of the iceberg...he has lot more in other areas....Amaravathilo atleast 10 acres undi...he will definitely worth more than 1000CR

Lol, look at his immovable assets in affidavit..He listed them as 183 crores..  anta land bank unte minimum 1000 crores undali immovable assets. Evado pedda dabba raayudu eedu like  CBN..

24 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

last 3 yrs nunchi ground work chestunnadu water tanks/Education funding for kids etc.,  2019 lone narsaraopet expected but chance rale Galla cleared the line..  YCP MP already silent ipoyadu thattukoleka edo namesake kosam contesting

Good, at least they spend some towards the people. Hope he is entering politics with an intention to serve people and not expand his business with more clout.

43 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Did this person do any service for people in his area until now?

jaffa did anything?

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Good, at least they spend some towards the people. Hope he is entering politics with an intention to serve people and not expand his business with more clout.

Family members ni Murders chesi mari public ki help cheyyali ani ithey raledu politics Loki..

12 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

Lol, look at his immovable assets in affidavit..He listed them as 183 crores..  anta land bank unte minimum 1000 crores undali immovable assets. Evado pedda dabba raayudu eedu like  CBN..

uncle...not everything is expected to be in his name...his wife is a doctor as well and there could be a lot more on her name...and more over affidavit gov value based asset valuation pedataru but in reality it could be lot more

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

uncle...not everything is expected to be in his name...his wife is a doctor as well and there could be a lot more on her name...and more over affidavit gov value based asset valuation based pedataru but in reality it could be lot more

Uncle read the affidavit. They listed all the properties even on his wife's name and 2 kids names. Also since 2010 as per EC all affidavits will list market value not government value. Also financial district lo land valuation is close to 30 crores per acre now even as per government registration value... So if he had such a huge land bank min oka 1000 crores immovable assets undali but if you see the affidavits immovable are only 180 crores. I won't make a statement without analysing. I enquired with some people in Dallas also..  His company is no way close to that value.. Realistic estimate is he will be worth some where between 800 to 1000 cr which is still good money but why go overboard and over list your asset value??... I think he did this purely to grab people's attention.. Idi pure dabba batch.. Remember Kola Krishnamurthy.. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

I know this guy, dallas medical mestri. If you read their election affidavit. They have valued their company at some 500 to 600 million and mentioned that as their net worth. Aa company ki egaresi kottina anta valuation undadu.. in reality his net worth might be in hundreds of crores max. it is like sucker starting a company and saying that my company is worth is 1000 crore and listing his net worth as 1000 crores. Unless it is a public company, there is no way to verify..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.usmleworld&hl=en&gl=US

https://www.uworld.com/

32 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

Uncle read the affidavit. They listed all the properties even on his wife's name and 2 kids names. Also since 2010 as per EC all affidavits will list market value not government value. Also financial district lo land valuation is close to 30 crores per acre now even as per government registration value... So if he had such a huge land bank min oka 1000 crores immovable assets undali but if you see the affidavits immovable are only 180 crores. I won't make a statement without analysing. I enquired with some people in Dallas also..  His company is no way close to that value.. Realistic estimate is he will be worth some where between 800 to 1000 cr which is still good money but why go overboard and over list your asset value??... I think he did this purely to grab people's attention.. Idi pure dabba batch.. Remember Kola Krishnamurthy.. 

so how can a market value be defined?

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Ask any person familiar with the area, they will tell you the market value ball park.. Like Kokapet 60 to 80 cr per acre.. Jubilee Hills 50 to 70 crores per acre.. Chevella 3 to 5 crores per acre.. Also state Government and high courts have a rough market value of the prime areas for any litigations and eminent domain claims that they update once every 2 years..

41 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

lol TDP antene dabba rayullu annamaata.. 

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Bro that's common knowledge. from banks to local courts every one has market rates defined for any area mainly in cities..