Richest MP in India ?

Sucker

Just now, IdleBrain said:

he is contesting in indian election means he didnt take citizenship and still on GC..?

Even if he is a USC he will renounce his US citizenship and apply for Indian citizenship. It is a 3 month process from what I heard..

• Upvote 1

Just now, AmruthamAppaji said:

Even if he is a USC he will renounce his US citizenship and apply for Indian citizenship. It is a 3 month process from what I heard..

ok good to know.

49 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

Uncle read the affidavit. They listed all the properties even on his wife's name and 2 kids names. Also since 2010 as per EC all affidavits will list market value not government value. Also financial district lo land valuation is close to 30 crores per acre now even as per government registration value... So if he had such a huge land bank min oka 1000 crores immovable assets undali but if you see the affidavits immovable are only 180 crores. I won't make a statement without analysing. I enquired with some people in Dallas also..  His company is no way close to that value.. Realistic estimate is he will be worth some where between 800 to 1000 cr which is still good money but why go overboard and over list your asset value??... I think he did this purely to grab people's attention.. Idi pure dabba batch.. Remember Kola Krishnamurthy.. 

then i could be wrong...my aunt is very close friend with his MIL and they brought a land parcel of 35 acres or so in which my aunt holds 1.xx acres...this was acquired back in 2000s in gachibowli area...thats how I know the exact location etc...as per her its just a tip of what they have...if its really like Kola case, yes it may be full dabba

2 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

Neeku tanu telusu kada, mari Citizen or GC holder telyadu kani.. Property gurnchi telusu antavu @3$%

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

then i could be wrong...my aunt is very close friend with his MIL and they brought a land parcel of 35 acres or so in which my aunt holds 1.xx acres...this was acquired back in 2000s in gachibowli area...thats how I know the exact location etc...as per her its just a tip of what they have...if its really like Kola case, yes it may be full dabba

valla parents/siblings name meda kooda tesukovachu kada 

1 minute ago, Piracy Raja said:

Neeku tanu telusu kada, mari Citizen or GC holder telyadu kani.. Property gurnchi telusu antavu @3$%

My sister's family and his family used to live in the same subdivision in Dallas.. But USC or GC why would you ask and what difference does it make?

20 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ask any person familiar with the area, they will tell you the market value ball park.. Like Kokapet 60 to 80 cr per acre.. Jubilee Hills 50 to 70 crores per acre.. Chevella 3 to 5 crores per acre.. Also state Government and high courts have a rough market value of the prime areas for any litigations and eminent domain claims that they update once every 2 years..

that's not how it works...60-80 crs has more than 20% difference...and the land holder can define what ever price he wants or think its worth...at any point gov value is the actual value in govs view...if what you are saying is accurate, why would someone go to court and all if gov wants to acquire their land?

3 minutes ago, Piracy Raja said:

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Bro he might be well off and he might have some properties here and there but looking at the affidavit it was blatant that he inflated his company's value to inflate his asset value because anyone that knows him will tell you that his company is not worth 5000 crores..  

Pettamdarulu pedavallu madhya contest ante emo anukunnanu… Jagan mama must have felt that he is very poor when compared to this guy… 

2 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

My sister's family and his family used to live in the same subdivision in Dallas.. But USC or GC why would you ask and what difference does it make?

properties gurnchi telusu kani GC or USC telyadu antavu @3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

Bro he might be well off and he might have some properties here and there but looking at the affidavit it was blatant that he inflated his company's value to inflate his asset value because anyone that knows him will tell you that his company is not worth 5000 crores..  

only Uworld value 5000 crores ani cheppada?

Just now, Piracy Raja said:

properties gurnchi telusu kani GC or USC telyadu antavu @3$%@3$%

Avunu teliyadu eppudu adagaledu..

Just now, Piracy Raja said:

ekkado burning smell vastundhi uncle @3$%

Anta ledu.. chaala ekkuva oohincbukuntunnav..