Tesla is the lowest cost car to maintain

CricPokChic

24 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Entha Jackie petti lepina konaru anta gas driving uncles … upu poyindhi over to @macha @Konebhar6 @VictoryTDP

Actually I don't mind buying a TESLA. But I work remote. I don't prefer EV's on outings or trips. So no use-case for me to buy. 

If I need to go back to office on a regular basis, I will def buy it.

Tesla Model Y tier change $450 ,Model 3 $350 irrespective flat tire or anything need to replace tire period !!! Cost is for each tire 🛞 

whoever is having Tesla, discount tire ki velli tire insurance konnukondi 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

maintainence emo kani. insurance is higher anukunta for electric cars to comparable cost gas cars.  

Tesla insurance mee state lo untey Adi better option

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Cost of tyres have blown up recently. I spend <$400 for 4 tyres on a Camry a few yrs back. They are costing $900-$1000 in costco now. 

I don't know about cost of Tesla Tyres. 

Try in sams/walmart  instead , it will be in the price range of $500! For desis Costco is the only place they look for pricing and complain prices have gone up, fact Costco is playing 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Cost of tyres have blown up recently. I spend <$400 for 4 tyres on a Camry a few yrs back. They are costing $900-$1000 in costco now. 

I don't know about cost of Tesla Tyres. 

Wtf $900 in Costco?

Just now, chammakchandra said:

Try in sams/walmart  instead , it will be in the price range of $500! For desis Costco is the only place they look for pricing and complain prices have gone up, fact Costco is playing 

I was referring to same brand tire prices which have gone up 100% whether its Costco, Bridgestone or other tire centers. 

Costco includes maintenance, free tire rotation, installation charges, etc. in the price. Walmart charges extra and sells cheaper tires like Douglas.

Agree on prices though. Walmart Price including all is still 60-70% cheaper than Costco but different brand tires.

4 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Wtf $900 in Costco?

Yes - $170/tyre (Cheapest) including their special offers. 

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yes - $170/tyre (Cheapest) including their special offers. 

So that's $740 with taxesfor 4 types . Do you pay for three tires or 4 ? 

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

So that's $740 with taxesfor 4 types . Do you pay for three tires or 4 ? 

I am saying that's the cheapest you see at Costco and that too when on offer.

The one I was looking for .. it cost <$400 (4 Tires) in Costco before and costing $900+ including taxes now. 

19 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I am saying that's the cheapest you see at Costco and that too when on offer.

The one I was looking for .. it cost <$400 (4 Tires) in Costco before and costing $900+ including taxes now. 

not sure which model you have...but for Honda sedan costco has Bridgestone and it costs 100$ less

1 hour ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

not sure which model you have...but for Honda sedan costco has Bridgestone and it costs 100$ less

For 4, how much?

$800-$1000 or so avtundi Tesla model 3/Y tires change cheyadaniki… also you don’t need tire rotation as the tires wear out pretty much evenly on teslas 

check for deals where the 4th tire is free or $80 off with free installation etc at sams or discount tire or Costco.. 

14 hours ago, gundugadu said:

After ten years Tesla need battery change i guess

then the cost of replacement is almost 15 to 20 k$’s

10 years ante its ample time kada