CanadianMalodu

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

Deniki nenu adigina daniki link enti? Nit picking one particular year in any government will not help …give me the stats and the initiatives by the current government 

That's CAG audit report. I didn't not nit pick anything. Babori last government even food was not quality. CAG specified that in their audit finding. They have done that for years 2013-2017.  Go through the entire report. Try googling it. 

As far as I know, food standards improved in government residential schools after Jagan took over power.

I'm still looking forward to a new CAG report. It's yet to be released; Then you will have a  more comparative analysis. 

1 hour ago, Piracy Raja said:

438215893_808706374641229_69215763183436

Idhi public and  private schools Madhya differentiate cheyytaledhu. 

Deni source enti ? Idhi kooda Br"Amaravathi" graphics type kaadhu kadha?

15 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

That's CAG audit report. I didn't not nit pick anything. Babori last government even food was not quality. CAG specified that in their audit finding. They have done that for years 2013-2017.  Go through the entire report. Try googling it. 

As far as I know, food standards improved in government residential schools after Jagan took over power.

I'm still looking a new CAG report. It's yet to be released, to give a more comparative analysis. 

daniki nuvvu seppe 98% pass percentageki link enti uncle? gov initiatives enti to get it better ante baboru emfekaledu antav endi..baboru feekadu ani nenu kuda anatle kada

Just now, idibezwada said:

daniki nuvvu seppe 98% pass percentageki link enti uncle? gov initiatives enti to get it better ante baboru emfekaledu antav endi..baboru feekadu ani nenu kuda anatle kada

You are missing the point. You presumably  still didn't read up the report yet. 2013 nunchi 2017 years dhaka steady decline in the performance of students in government schools is what the report talks about. Feekappyina parledhu Kani kavalani dekisthene problem. Donga, Narayana chethilo talalu pedithe vere laga ela expect chesthav ? This year result marks year on year improvement of APREIS performance metrics, even when compared to 2013. Only during the years of Baboru results dekayi. 

17 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

idhi 10th class pass percentage in last 10 years.. check the % of pass difference between CBN and Jaffa rule.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Idhi public and  private schools Madhya differentiate cheyytaledhu. 

Deni source enti ? Idhi kooda Br"Amaravathi" graphics type kaadhu kadha?

Are you gonna claim that the delta here is because of private schools? The only change here is the govt

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You are missing the point. You presumably  still didn't read up the report yet. 2013 nunchi 2017 years dhaka steady decline in the performance of students in government schools is what the report talks about. Feekappyina parledhu Kani kavalani dekisthene problem. Donga, Narayana chethilo talalu pedithe vere laga ela expect chesthav ? This year result marks year on year improvement of APREIS performance metrics, even when compared to 2013. Only during the years of Baboru results dekayi. 

koncham sepu food antav..koncham sepu bc welfare antav..kochemsepu narayana chetilo pettadu antav ..antegani gov measures emteskundo seppav..sare baboru narayanagadi kosam sesadu anukundam..so ippudu gov school baledu ani shitmyan ani teskelli narayanalo join chestara? gov school baledu ante narayana tappa vere option ledu anamata…min senseblega anna undali argument  

50 minutes ago, Piracy Raja said:

idhi 10th class pass percentage in last 10 years.. check the % of pass difference between CBN and Jaffa rule.

ippudu emani claim seskovali..shagan anna rajyamlo pass percentage jumped to 92% ani claim seskovali

34 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Are you gonna claim that the delta here is because of private schools? The only change here is the govt

Post the source. Don't do Bramaravathi things 

5 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Eppudu ila numbers tamuku vesukuntu sache Chaitanya Narayana schools, vaatilo suicides probably  one of its kind just not only in India but the whole world. 

NARAYANA was also education minister in Andhra during Baboru government. Donga ki keys ichina Baboru. 

This year Andhra Residential and BC Welfare Schools recorded pass % over 98%, and AP modal schools over 92 %. That's a record in itself. 

This is a result of Jagan's vision to empower government run schools infrastructure, unlike Baboru,  who handed out  education to "Narayana, Chaitanya".

@Sizzler @psycopk @venky7 @vetrivel @CaptainMaverick @jalsa01 @idibezwada @futureofandhra @Android_Halwa @YSLANNISTERS @Bendapudi_english

Wow!!! 98%!! That's great!!! 

One of my friends from school went to BC Welfare school & even college I think. He cleared MBBS with a very good rank & got admission in Gandhi!! He didn't go to fancy coaching centers. Of course, this was 20 years ago!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Post the source. Don't do Bramaravathi things 

Try using critical reasoning. What changed within the private schools? I can't post the source if the govt doesn't release the breakdown info or atleast didn't publicize it but I can infer.