Desi Shoplifter

JANASENA

ippude nidra lechava uncle; ee video padi varam aithundii and discussion kuda done. 
Indian expats lo kuda discussion chesinru 

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

ippude nidra lechava uncle; ee video padi varam aithundii and discussion kuda done. 

she told me this comes with the bag ani antunndu papam! amae em chepthey ithanu emi ardham chesukunnado

8 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

inthaki em decide chesaru DB lo? who's at fault?

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

kottesadu ani

yeah looks like it! 

chuss India India ani Sardaar sardaar ani mottam iddari paruvu wholesale lo teesesadu

7 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

she told me this comes with the bag ani antunndu papam! amae em chepthey ithanu emi ardham chesukunnado

yeah but she has to put it by herself kada uncle; even its free it should be handed over to you on the counter either put it in the bag or should be given to you so that you can put it in the backpack yourself; it comes with the bag ante you cannot put it yourself kada uncle into your backpack ?. for example duty free lo nenu perfume konna vaadu bag or travel sample free ga ista annadu; bag kavali ante that guy brought bag to the counter scanned some barcode and gave it to me; anything given free in such stores will be scanned and it would printed on the receipt as 0.00 dollars; 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

yeah but she has to put it by herself kada uncle; even its free it should be handed over to you on the counter either put it in the bag or should be given to you so that you can put it in the backpack yourself; it comes with the bag ante you cannot put it yourself kada uncle into your backpack ?. for example duty free lo nenu perfume konna vaadu bag or travel sample free ga ista annadu; bag kavali ante that guy brought bag to the counter scanned some barcode and gave it to me; anything given free in such stores will be scanned and it would printed on the receipt as 0.00 dollars; 

+1

Lepi dengindhi kakunda inka erri **** converstations 

Sardar student indian and good family anta....

inka no more good family....

Inka Enni dengesedaoy ....india gifts antunnadu.