నువ్వు సింహం కాదు చిట్టెలుకవి!

ntr2ntr

helicopter lo veltu.. road meda traffic apinchatam matram.. highlight asalu... evv cinema lo comedy bit ni real ga chesi allari naresh ki heavy competition...🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

helicopter lo veltu.. road meda traffic apinchatam matram.. highlight asalu... evv cinema lo comedy bit ni real ga chesi allari naresh ki heavy competition...🤣

🤣 

18 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Is that for real... seriously?

Thats unbelievable and...even if thats true.. its better tdp ignore these non important issues...and focus on lack of development/debts/lack of capital/policies/prohibiton promise etc... etc. If tdp keep on focussing silly issues, public loose focus on imp issues and take tdp easy and ignore the noise.. just my openion.

The above video also.. instead of belittling jagn, its more of giving elevation by reminding the viewer againa nd again ... that he is contesting alone againest alliance.. more of giving elevation instead of negativity.. lol..

just my 2 cents samara.. don't ban me :D