Four members of Indian American family die in California car crash

Dollas_Asstin

11 hours ago, 8pm said:

Evadu annadu ra tesla ani

Tesla ante EV .. daniki dandam pettav ga .. 

Why blame cute Tesla.

3 hours ago, kittaya said:

Tesla ante EV .. daniki dandam pettav ga .. 

Why blame cute Tesla.

burra dobbinda ra phulka

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 8pm said:

ee EVs ki oka dandam ra babu.

asalu aa statement lo logic unda?   multiple reasons undachu - collision impact , no seat belts , battery fire , self driving fault , very high speed impact .....edaina avvachu. 

rojuki enta mandi car collisions lo potharoo thelsa?   pertrol cars vallane anevadiva intaka mundu?

3 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

asalu aa statement lo logic unda?   multiple reasons undachu - collision impact , no seat belts , battery fire , self driving fault , very high speed impact .....edaina avvachu. 

rojuki enta mandi car collisions lo potharoo thelsa?   pertrol cars vallane anevadiva intaka mundu?

Baga beearse ga unnattunnav vere vallanu taguluko

4 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

An accident can happen in any car. But EV's get caught in fire very quickly due to the batteries and any spillage from it. These are documented properly. 

Adi kavi bhavyam ...

39 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

An accident can happen in any car. But EV's get caught in fire very quickly due to the batteries and any spillage from it. These are documented properly. 

Adi kavi bhavyam ...

Government data show gasoline vehicles are up to 100x more prone to fires than EVs

https://electrek.co/2022/01/12/government-data-shows-gasoline-vehicles-are-significantly-more-prone-to-fires-than-evs/

scaremongers are feeding on misinformation to people. if i raise a valid question....the reaction is like below

1 hour ago, 8pm said:

Baga beearse ga unnattunnav vere vallanu taguluko

56 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

Government data show gasoline vehicles are up to 100x more prone to fires than EVs

https://electrek.co/2022/01/12/government-data-shows-gasoline-vehicles-are-significantly-more-prone-to-fires-than-evs/

scaremongers are feeding on misinformation to people. if i raise a valid question....the reaction is like below

You may be right with respect to stats. However, A fire caused in EV burns violently for hours before it can be extinguished making the accident fatal in most cases. 

Its not often, we know about an accident where the whole family getting burnt. All similar accidents that I have read or aware - EV is the cause.

In this particular case, I don't know how fast these people were going (whole family in car) and alcohol not involved. Its a local road. Freak accident. 

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You may be right with respect to stats. However, A fire caused in EV burns violently for hours before it can be extinguished making the accident fatal in most cases. 

Its not often, we know about an accident where the whole family getting burnt. All similar accidents that I have read or aware - EV is the cause.

In this particular case, I don't know how fast these people were going (whole family in car) and alcohol not involved. Its a local road. Freak accident. 

this particular one was because of speeding. was mentioned in other articles.

regarding fires....media has got into frenzy to report about teslas and evs catching fire. media is just feeding ppl what they want to hear. might be the reason you heard more about it.

true that battery fires are hard to put off but the probability of catching fire are also low.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

this particular one was because of speeding. was mentioned in other articles.

regarding fires....media has got into frenzy to report about teslas and evs catching fire. media is just feeding ppl what they want to hear. might be the reason you heard more about it.

true that battery fires are hard to put off but the probability of catching fire are also low.

Accident was due to speed as reported. If it was a Gas car, I think they would have escaped with injuries. 

On 4/26/2024 at 8:30 PM, kittaya said:

Ade tesla ayithe ventane ... Tesla rase vaadu ...  He has written EV vehicle .. what is that

u know i know