Trump gelisthe

human1234

40 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

How about modi becomes the president of USA antunna vuncles.

SpaceX contracts cancel chesi reliance or adani ki istadu 😁

Every one in the media field will get full meals everyday. manchiga bathukutharu kaaka.. vedebba ee thoden gadu vachi podinchindi emi ledu.. Journalists ki column writers andaru jobless ayyaru .. 

Rich always find a way to get what they wanted so i do not care about them, this is not communist world . if you need that kind of break join their club. 

All i am looking is Healthcare for all. If they can do like what AP and Telangana is doing i will be more happy. My vote will go for them. 

10 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Inkem action, ipudu control chesina evadu nammadu

Atleast his base can support if he does something 

20 hours ago, human1234 said:

Isaari based on recent poll numbers, Trump mostly will win. If he wins, more tax cuts to rich and corporations. He will force fed to cut interest rates else he will be fired. Usa debt will jump lot. Also inflation will be up. What will happen to overall economy?

@Konebhar6

Emi avvadhu kaka kangaru padaku . 

If trump wins, which he will for sure....EEh biden gadu chesey penta an tha intha kadhu. 

If trump wins, first he will get his lobbyists in to the positions needed. Jerome powell either resign or  will have a tough time working under trump. Because trump will ask him to cut the interest rates asap. 

Trump as campaigning will try to act tough on illegal immigrants and at the same time will be tough on legal immigrants by taking the loopholes and delaying the approval and denial process as much as he can . 

Republicans always favor the rich and corporations so he might make some tax breaks or new amendments to the taxes. 

Evvadu vachchinah confidence unna vadini peekedhi emi ledhu . 

evaru gelichina pedda peekedi emi ledu. trump tatha vaste stephen miller vastadu immigration ki malla. he will make it difficult for h1b's. for that one reason i hope trump tatha looses.

20 hours ago, ARYA said:

Market will be better

russia, isreal, iran gallu G muskoni kurchuntaru

illegal immigration will be closed

biden gadu motham antha penta chesi padesadu…vedidi seeking chesina batch unnaru chudu…

correction, both parties want illegal immigration for labor. But one doesn't want them to have voting rights. 

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

correction, both parties want illegal immigration for labor. But one doesn't want them to have voting rights. 

Just Ukraine funding israel funding kosam chesina lolli adhi ippudu you ever see okka news aina in media after funding bill passed  baby_dc1

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Just Ukraine funding israel funding kosam chesina lolli adhi ippudu you ever see okka news aina in media after funding bill passed  baby_dc1

makku illegals gurinchi chepthey... UK, IS funding gurinchi telling. Naak artham kaledu saar 

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

makku illegals gurinchi chepthey... UK, IS funding gurinchi telling. Naak artham kaledu saar 

I am saying immigration ane topic appudu kavali ane leparu ippudu antba silent ayyaru ani. Immigration anedhi both ki politics it is alive always negotiations ki baby_dc1

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

I am saying immigration ane topic appudu kavali ane leparu ippudu antba silent ayyaru ani. Immigration anedhi both ki politics it is alive always negotiations ki baby_dc1

anthegaa-venkatesh.gif

20 hours ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Ippud unna Musti Biden badcow gaadu right and left spend chestundu vaadini evad adagadu kani Trump raaka munde vaani meeda edustaaru

Evadu gelichina no problem. But with corporate tax cuts and interest rates cuts, debt will increase and inflation will be up. Is it good for stocks? UK lo idhe chesthe stocks collapse ayyayi and they reversed the tax cuts in 2022

@Konebhar6

1 hour ago, human1234 said:

Evadu gelichina no problem. But with corporate tax cuts and interest rates cuts, debt will increase and inflation will be up. Is it good for stocks? UK lo idhe chesthe stocks collapse ayyayi and they reversed the tax cuts in 2022

@Konebhar6

If interest rates drop, Govt will also borrow money at cheaper rates. Same with corporations. Debt will grow. Historically stocks have gone up when interest rates dropped. 2020 and 2009 comes to mind. 

But I have also read a report similar to what you are saying that stocks will collapse. 

They probably will find the middle ground. I feel the high interest rates are here to stay. They will drop a little but not much. Businesses need to be able to borrow. Startup's and companies that are not yet profitable or have debt will suffer though with high interest rates. That's why always check for Debt/Equity ratio while investing in small/Midcap companies.

2 hours ago, yemdoing said:

not reps man.

• Haha 1