What is the purpose of life?

JonSnowUSA

43 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Every creature , organism inluding tree's main purpose is to  Procreate , This is humans purpose at DNA level . 

and also to survive...  

Procreate antee not every creature does sexually some go asexual method like yeast,stick insect...

darwin muttatha  prakaram yevaru adopt avutaaroo vallu migulutaaru and rest will be behind the race ..

otherwise there is no purpose of life really as life itself came by chance...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

and also to survive...  

Procreate antee not every creature does sexually some go asexual method like yeast,stick insect...

darwin muttatha  prakaram yevaru adopt avutaaroo vallu migulutaaru and rest will be behind the race ..

otherwise there is no purpose of life really as life itself came by chance...

sontham-telugu.gif

2 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

read Autobiography of a yogi book bro...I'd also recommend Inner engineering book by Sadhguru..

you might find some answers when you seek them from the gurus...

db lo adigithe moksham kaadhu, mental osthadi 😂😂😂

Definite ga chadutha...Thanks bhayya

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

naku same feeling vastundi...last 10 years lo pelli pillalu tappa em kanipivvale... oka pandaga gurthuledu ( vibe undadu kabatti and also only family thone chesukovali no extended family). oka event gurthu ledu... 

hmm. I feel your pain bro

2 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Oka past 4 to 5 months nundi.. tega thinking about this.. ni amma okkosari complete day alochistunna parallel ga work chestu... Mi opinion emaina vunte konchem enlighten me. Job chesi money earn chesi mortgage/rent katti.. tini.. padukoni.. pillalni kani.. vallani penchi..inthena? What is the real purpose of life? 

Valid questions. Oka break teesko from routine life. Spend time alone with nature, more clarity of thought vastadi. 

Fulfill your commitments 

Stay healthy 

Understand what you want - work towards that

Realize what needs to be discarded- drop them off

Have fun 

discerning what is acceptable vs NOT and behaving 

illa okokallu okkoti cheptaru … okkosari idanta trash anipistadi, ultimately some people end up searching the purpose the whole life and may still not fidn answers… short answer is enjoy current state… real answer is go find it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Oka past 4 to 5 months nundi.. tega thinking about this.. ni amma okkosari complete day alochistunna parallel ga work chestu... Mi opinion emaina vunte konchem enlighten me. Job chesi money earn chesi mortgage/rent katti.. tini.. padukoni.. pillalni kani.. vallani penchi..inthena? What is the real purpose of life? 

purpose of life is to become a victim of witchcraft and die poor

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Mid Life crisis bhayya. You need to engage and keep yourself busy in something else. Maa friend gadu exatly same unde vadu but since election gola started he went to india couple of time to do hadabidi in AP and he said all those lonely/mid life feelings went away. Try to spend some time away from wife/kids with either your friends or your interests.

wtf.. elections ila kuda use avutunnaya janalaki... ee angle eppudu alochinchale.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Valid questions. Oka break teesko from routine life. Spend time alone with nature, more clarity of thought vastadi. 

Idhi chesa.. oka 5 days family ki duranga alone ga.. inka pichekindi.. okati ayithe artham avutundi.. I cannot live without my family ani... Vallaku duramga vunna 5 days.. intlo valla mide dhyasa.. I could not concentrate on trekking and exploring the new places. Flight and hotel kharchulu bokka anipinchindi

1 hour ago, Roger_that said:

ordered inner engineering book by Sadguru.. thanks bros

online lo vuntadi gaa; 

For everyone it differs. My purpose of life is to help others when I can. Helping others gives immense satisfaction. Just remember that you don't expect the reciprocation from others.

1 minute ago, DaatarBabu2 said:

sddefault.jpg

manchi theddu ni ee psuedo intellectual meeda discussion toh tappu dova pattinchaku 

3 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Intresting post Bro...Will follow

• Upvote 1