Jinna became muslim due to veggie fanatics

Telugodura456

11 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I am a relavant person for near and dear and a kon kiska gottam for others. I dont have an issue with that ... 

I did not ask you to post that for me. I said I do not want to waste my time searching for something that's posted by someone who is biased (looking at the username). It was posted in some humor. 

Everyone is kaun kiska for others here as we mostly come in anonymous names. Dhaantlo feel avvadaanikemi ledhu.

Regarding the post - act a little sensibly. I posted for everyone like any other poster. You are the one making issue about not getting "confidence" because of user name etc. Then go search google. I initially said search google very nicely only - you replied with some cocky answer "did google gave you the answer" - as if looking for an argument.

11 hours ago, CaptainMaverick said:

All these people are also elected as Mayors because of Veggie fanatics!!!

Other than london most of the rest are fake anukunta. do you also like ysrcp led by christian jagan ?

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Other than london most of the rest are fake anukunta. do you also like ysrcp led by christian jagan ?

He is telugu guy ,muslims aren't native to britan ,instead of muslim they should probably use the region , they are from.

If they are British converts it is a different story.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

All have had Muslim mayors at various points in the past, but at the moment only some of the mayors of these places are Muslim.

28 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

He is telugu guy ,muslims aren't native to britan ,instead of muslim they should probably use the region , they are from.

If they are British converts it is a different story.

They are british citizens therefore native to uk. And also they were elected - mostly by non-muslim electors.

On this basis america should also not allow indians to become ceos because they are not native.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are british citizens therefore native to uk. And also they were elected - mostly by non-muslim electors.

On this basis america should also not allow indians to become ceos because they are not native.

That's the sad part ,how do you expect people from shithole poor regions who mostly go there as refugees to make policies to suit developed countries with a different value system.i would even oppose indians to become PM of England.

Companies are a different thing ,corporates in capitalist countries run only to maximize share value and profits and to keep investors happy.also ,america is different case ,it is a immigrant country,it is built on capitalist ideas,no one is native to america.nri indians are perfect to run companies as most of them have zero ideology and only went there to mint money.

7 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

That's the sad part ,how do you expect people from shithole poor regions who mostly go there as refugees to make policies to suit developed countries with a different value system.i would even oppose indians to become PM of England.

Companies are a different thing ,corporates in capitalist countries run only to maximize share value and profits and to keep investors happy.also ,america is different case ,it is a immigrant country,it is built on capitalist ideas,no one is native to america.nri indians are perfect to run companies as most of them have zero ideology and only went there to mint money.

Then UK should come to UN and openly say which are shithole countries and who are barred from running posts there. They should make it a law. waht is the point in lecturing human rights to others and then complaining "shithole" regions are coming over.

BTW does this apply within countries too ? why should shithole poor regions of up and bihar have political representation ?

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Everyone is kaun kiska for others here as we mostly come in anonymous names. Dhaantlo feel avvadaanikemi ledhu.

Regarding the post - act a little sensibly. I posted for everyone like any other poster. You are the one making issue about not getting "confidence" because of user name etc. Then go search google. I initially said search google very nicely only - you replied with some cocky answer "did google gave you the answer" - as if looking for an argument.

My intention was neither to have an argument with you or show you attitude/cockyness. I never do that. The topic was such that google may not have accurate answer. What we may see are someone's opinions. Real answers may be in history books. 

Anyways i understand its a post you just shared.