Wealthfront Referral Pls

Sukumar111

Thinkiing to open a account in wealthfront, If anyone has savings account in it, please share your referral link/code.

so that we both can get extra % for few months.

12 minutes ago, Sukumar111 said:

Thinkiing to open a account in wealthfront, If anyone has savings account in it, please share your referral link/code.

Referral chesthe identity reveal avuthadha? If not , I will send 

2 minutes ago, tollywood_hater said:

Referral chesthe identity reveal avuthadha? If not , I will send 

I dont know about wealthfront, when i did for marcus, it revealed my first name.

To find out, simply we can copy paste the referral in a private browser after logging off.. that way you will know if it does or not.

If concerned, you can DM me in private... so that it will stay between just you and me :)

Just now, Sukumar111 said:

I dont know about wealthfront, when i did for marcus, it revealed my first name.

To find out, simply we can copy paste the referral in a private browser after logging off.. that way you will know if it does or not

Let me check bro 

1 minute ago, Sukumar111 said:

To find out, simply we can copy paste the referral in a private browser after logging off.. that way you will know if it does or not

Yes bro , it reveal first name 

Go with Flagstar bank. They have 5.55 for 5 months. Wealthfrojt referral tho only 3 months 5.5 and also there are many restrictions on joint account 

3 hours ago, Sukumar111 said:

Just a suggestion. 

Capital one savings have $1500 bonus for opening a new account, depositing $100K and keep that money in the account for 90 days. It also has 4.30APR. So for 3 to 4 months, you would get more than 10% interest. You don't need a referral, check their website for more info.

13 hours ago, Sukumar111 said:

Check Marcus too

11 hours ago, San_K said:

Just a suggestion. 

Capital one savings have $1500 bonus for opening a new account, depositing $100K and keep that money in the account for 90 days. It also has 4.30APR. So for 3 to 4 months, you would get more than 10% interest. You don't need a referral, check their website for more info.

100k na...dj review GIF

2 hours ago, Bulls_Rose said:

intaki which hsya better? 

Fidelity - 5+%

CIT Bank - 5+%

Robinhood - 5+% but charges $5 for premium account. I think they are giving 5.25% now with some conditions .. 

17 hours ago, megadheera said:

Go with Flagstar bank. They have 5.55 for 5 months. Wealthfrojt referral tho only 3 months 5.5 and also there are many restrictions on joint account 

1st time vintunna ee bank name

Wealthfront konchem thakkuva ichina kuda safe bet anipinchindhi