single income uncles .. asalu emaina savings vuntaya meeku ? 

i_sudigadu

12 minutes ago, KandhiPappu said:

Dommari lanjaakodukuluu

costco ki pothey 300 aithundi ishtam vachinattu prices hike cheysi dhengaru

saalries deggara em imporvement ledu

bro costco is money trap...i have limited my costco visits for once every 2 months...

last year only i spent 15000$ in costco only. I was shocked to see that

i'm trying to find alternatives for items until next planned visits.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

single paycheck is like hemorrhoids, you never know when they will strike. kusolevu nilcholevu.. same is the state of single paycheck guys

when covid bumper remote jobs were going on, what did you all do then

single pay check ani ediste emi raadu, do something that you have never done before

learning new tech all the time, look for remote jobs

look for alternate ways to earn

money will never knock our door, we need to knick every door to see something opens

infact this is the worst time for single paycheck guys, send you wife to do some job.. intlo kurchovadam kante indian store lo cashier is better option. valla brain ki koda manchidi

EAD undi if wife cannot find a job  ante, then you made a wrong choice

100%, why getting married to those ladies without knowing consequences ?? no probability of doing job/no katnam - why you married them ra, knowingly that they will be burden for life long.

58 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

This is good advice. It is not how much you make, but how much you keep! 

e quote ekkada dhorikindhi annaaa

how much you keep aa...ante food kuda thinakunda keep cheyalaaaaaa

• Haha 2

Single income <150k with kids ante better go back to india

If you are happy with it, it doesn't matter. It all depends on our expectations and needs.

30 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

e quote ekkada dhorikindhi annaaa

how much you keep aa...ante food kuda thinakunda keep cheyalaaaaaa

NFL Player  cheppadu bro…

Not saying we need to sacrifice our needs…. I know people who are pretty much pay check to pay check despite two incomes… Show off kooda ekkuva avtundhi

38 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Single income <150k with kids ante better go back to india

If you are happy with it, it doesn't matter. It all depends on our expectations and needs.

Just border Anna , But I’m  happy with 0 savings also , hoping that I will save in future 

5 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Only yearly savings I am able to manage is the irs tax credit I receive for my kids after tax filings .. every month paycheck to paycheck with 0 savings 
brahmi-bramhi.gif

U r great! Double income vallakey no savings, u r in way better postion Bayya 

19 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Multiple jobs cheyali ani @csrcsr uncle epudo cheppadu ga .. health thengipoina no issues .. money matters .. work ur a$$ off for 15-16hrs/day 

Nuvvu matram 3 jobs chesthav, business class flights velthav..pakanolla health meda matram bagane concern choopisthunav

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ayinaki endi anna poduna autos pampistadu evening vasulu chestadu day antha manalani sava dobbutadu

Edhi mathram correct anna...and end of the day Pity on single pay check guys ane antadu 

• Haha 1

Small suggestion for extra income, if you or your wife is  good at cooking, rent a ready made kitchen outside, very cheaper rents, in the beginning cook yourself and then get a mexican for cheaper price and train him..

key is if you are in community neighborhoods it is easy to market .. once your food is delicious your business will grow exponentially. 
One of my friend family dng this in NJ.. they are very successful and earning close to 10k a month.. they maintain whatsapp group and take orders for parties , functions

Takeaways:  No headache of maintaining restaurant, staff , waiters, kitchen.  Readymade kitchen is becoming trend now..

@i_sudigadu  naadi kooda single income aa inka chepali ante my salary is $5600. but I'm able to save around $1000 every month. I used to save around $1700 previously before 2023. looks like you have to recheck your expenses. 

10 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

@i_sudigadu  naadi kooda single income aa inka chepali ante my salary is $5600. but I'm able to save around $1000 every month. I used to save around $1700 previously before 2023. looks like you have to recheck your expenses. 

Anna Jara tip cheppu naku