single income uncles .. asalu emaina savings vuntaya meeku ? 

i_sudigadu

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ayinaki endi anna poduna autos pampistadu evening vasulu chestadu day antha manalani sava dobbutadu

Autos lo lawn mowers ni sending anta now .. side business ga start chesadu uncle ipudu 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Anna Jara tip cheppu naku 

basically, I'm a vegetarian and living in FL.

nenu undechota no veg Indian restaurants only veg-friendly ones. so we don't eat out. Also, we cook every day. sometimes once in a month or twice we eat out at Panera Bread or Chipotle. Cook at home / don't eat out.

I canceled my Costco card and got a Sam's Club membership cheap and best. Costco card unnappudu avasaram leni vatini kooda anavasaram ga koni bokka pettukunevadini. Now Sam's saves a lot of $$$$. 

when I receive a paycheck I blindly transfer $1000 to my savings acc.

Since I'm WFH I sold one of my cars, so $$$$ on insurance saved, registration saved, gas saved, any repairs saved. 

1 hour ago, Mr Mirchi said:

costco ki thaggisthe chalaa karchulu thagguthavi manaki

na friend okadu vunnaadu...time dhorikithe costco ki velthaadu......he/his family literally lives in costco :)

Majority expenses Costco ki pothayi…. Could be best stock to buy to hedge. 

6 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Only yearly savings I am able to manage is the irs tax credit I receive for my kids after tax filings .. every month paycheck to paycheck with 0 savings 
brahmi-bramhi.gif

It means you are paying more every month... interest free loan to IRS. 

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Antha perspectives. Relatives Judge others easily. Its in our blood. They don't realize or learn until it happens to them or they face the same situation. 

People need more than 5K even in retirement. Retirement is a myth in US, not realistic. 

Lets say even if the house is paid off, Property Taxes+ yearly Taxes (from 401k withdrawal's) + Medical expenses, Auto Insurance, Property Insurance + Utilities + Groceries + etc. will cost a lot more than than esp with Inflation going up the way it is.

basically US ninchi centra america 10geyadam best after retirement

just come to US for any formality sake for bank account etc

22 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Majority expenses Costco ki pothayi…. Could be best stock to buy to hedge. 

costco stop chesi 10gite chaala paisal save avutaayi

• Like 1

6 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Only yearly savings I am able to manage is the irs tax credit I receive for my kids after tax filings .. every month paycheck to paycheck with 0 savings 
brahmi-bramhi.gif

Only Bills and Receipts 🤑

we, the single income families, cannot survive the in the present-day modern society...I save only 500 to 800 dollars every month

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

This is good advice. It is not how much you make, but how much you keep! 

Sensible advices. All that matters now is 'How religiously you will follow them' and once u get into that habit, more ways of savings will be uncovered. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

we, the single income families, cannot survive the in the present-day modern society...I save only 500 to 800 dollars every month

500-800 aa...ela anna...