Most appealing benefit of GC enti ??

*Prince Charming

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Annintikanna main peace of mind..

GC vundii 

ee layoff season lo 1 million house konukunnodiki peace of mind ela ostadi ani adagamannadu @Sonu_Patel 

58 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

According to you enti ?

1. Ease of travel (No stamping, ye maikelal gaaniki bhayapade di ledu)

2. No dependence on Mestri/Employer ( evvani ayyaki vinede ledu)

3. Financial ( can do any job and any num of jobs )

Naaku telsina benefits list chesaa. Meeku telsinavi post cheyandi.

Some fed clients ki eligibility… five years complete ayyu citizenship vaste almost all federal FTE or contract jobs ki eligibility 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Annintikanna main peace of mind..

Ageee. I Was about to post the same thing and saw your post. 

Biggest benefit - Mental Peace. You can then move on to something else to worry about :D

29 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

GC vundii 

ee layoff season lo 1 million house konukunnodiki peace of mind ela ostadi ani adagamannadu @Sonu_Patel 

vadu Uber cheskovachu legal ga..

H1 odu cheyaledu kada...ala ana maata.

1 hour ago, *Prince Charming said:

According to you enti ?

1. Ease of travel (No stamping, ye maikelal gaaniki bhayapade di ledu)

2. No dependence on Mestri/Employer ( evvani ayyaki vinede ledu)

3. Financial ( can do any job and any num of jobs )

Naaku telsina benefits list chesaa. Meeku telsinavi post cheyandi.

• Mental Peace
  • Ease of Travel
  • Eligible for more job opportunities (who don't sponsor GC) and Federal/Govt Jobs.
  • You can think of doing same for your parents after citizenship so that they can avail Medicare benefits in old age if they live with you.
  • Time Savings. No more discussions on Priority dates, Immigration issues, Relatives comparisons or asking abt status.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:
  • Mental Peace
  • Ease of Travel
  • Eligible for more job opportunities (who don't sponsor GC) and Federal/Govt Jobs.
  • You can think of doing same for your parents after citizenship so that they can avail Medicare benefits in old age if they live with you.
  • Time Savings. No more discussions on Priority dates, Immigration issues, Relatives comparisons or asking abt status.

Basic ga,  Mental peace anukundaam.

1 minute ago, *Prince Charming said:

Basic ga,  Mental peace anukundaam.

Friend told me about doing GC for their parents after he got Citizenship and all the benefits of those. I was shocked listening to all those. Good ones. When you get time, read those online of course after 5 yrs.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Friend told me about doing GC for their parents after he got Citizenship and all the benefits of those. I was shocked listening to all those. Good ones. When you get time, read those online of course after 5 yrs.

tax benifits (dependent) and their SSN aa

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

vadu Uber cheskovachu legal ga..

H1 odu cheyaledu kada...ala ana maata.

<insert ali innocent fellow gif from parugu here> 

endanna nuvvu, methani todugu udyogalu chesi sukhaniki alavatu padda pranam uber chestada that too 1 million house ki saripoye antha money ravali ante 24hrs behind the wheel vundali; that doesn't give peace of mind it will aggravate the situation; aa uber cycle lo padi forever uber driver aithademo. 

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

aventoo cheppu link vunte pampu. 

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeah, link unte post pls

58 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

yes visa kavali; 

romania lanti EU countries ki visa mandate chestunnaduku US passport holders ki kuda ETA type pettali instead of visa on arrival ani edo lolli nadusutunde; appatlo 

Caribbean ki most of the times US visa stamping vunte chaalu GC daka avasaram le; 

Avanni Travel chese vallaki not @perugu_vada lanti time pass batch ki. He never travel outside Austin. Irony he got Global card just GC vachindhi ani mana DB lo theddu vesaru ani. 

Just now, Sucker said:

Avanni Travel chese vallaki not @perugu_vada lanti time pass batch ki. He never travel outside Austin. Irony he got Global card just GC vachindhi ani mana DB lo theddu vesaru ani. 

inka aa global entry tesukunna vallu abbo; eroju varaku I never felt the need of having a global entry.