MIM (Owaise) endorses Jagan

Sizzler

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

WhatsApp University propaganda ? 

Meku 5 Years ga BJP tho secret alliance unindi kada alavate le WhatsApp University Propagandalu

Do you know KCR odipovadaniki Sharmila is one of the key factor by not contesting the elections?

ikkada God knows emi undi

Anyone who followed news knows what happened to her before TG elections. Revanth stopped it showing what happened when CBN entered in 2019 along with his fear of her becoming another power force on TG Congress.  

Sharmila is key factor 🙏

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

But he gave 50 seats kadha…March motham deeni meedhe promote chesaru…. Need to verify but Jagan gave more seats to even Kapus compared to TDP alliance. He gave more seats to minorities as well. 

Chiranjeevi highest ichadu anna bcs ki kani biscuit. Isari elections jagan mali CM ayithe AP nashanam and odiyataniki jaruguthunayi , so ivani ekuva impact undadhu 

26 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Ipudu kothaga aa votes vachindhi emi ledhu anna last time kuda jagan ke vesaru, so no impact 

TDP always had a strong muslim votebank.

22 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Anyone who followed news knows what happened to her before TG elections. Revanth stopped it showing what happened when CBN entered in 2019 along with his fear of her becoming another power force on TG Congress.  

Sharmila is key factor 🙏

Nobody stopped Sharmila, She was Aggressive anthe

I told she was one of the factor(vote splitter) thats it, sharmila was vote splitter as simple as that

Once game plan explain chesina tarvata she agreed not to contest in TG and merge her party with Congress

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Slowly they will move back to original Congress

Congress is slowly shaping it's future and preparing the ground in Andhra Pradesh

Original congress in andhra is impossible unless congress gets elected at the centre first.

28 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Ipudu kothaga aa votes vachindhi emi ledhu anna last time kuda jagan ke vesaru, so no impact 

KOthaga vachedi ani kadu kani, its a sign of realignment. Not just in Andhra but its a trend happening across India. 

26 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Jagan ? Who had secret deal with BJP/RSS right

Yeah, who has a secret deal with BJP/RSS. 

Secret deal antunav, niu ela telsindi ? is it a secret or not ?

3 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Chiranjeevi highest ichadu anna bcs ki kani biscuit. Isari elections jagan mali CM ayithe AP nashanam and odiyataniki jaruguthunayi , so ivani ekuva impact undadhu 

Nuu saana intelligent anna janam kantey 

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

Original congress in andhra is impossible unless congress gets elected at the centre first.

will see

TDP aligning with BJP is the biggest blunder I see in these elections otherwise Jagan would have loose this elections by biggest margin

27 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

He needs their support this time. Rayalaseema lo BJP ni campaign ki kooda ravaddu annaru TDP leaders in their seats. 

Traditional votebanks either side balance aye vuntayi and maha aithe tdp and ycp barely differ by 2-3%. Ikade minority vote bank crucial ayedi and we can say that 15% minority vote bank goes to YCP this time. YCP ki konni castes support vundadu isari and minority vote bank from TDP will fill this gap.

17 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Chiranjeevi won decent votes with decent vote share…. Look at his brother even after 10 years. Chiranjeevi did well given he went against YSR & CBN. 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Chiranjeevi won decent votes with decent vote share…. Look at his brother even after 10 years. Chiranjeevi did well given he went against YSR & CBN. 

+ KCR

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Nobody stopped Sharmila, She was Aggressive anthe

I told she was one of the factor(vote splitter) thats it, sharmila was vote splitter as simple as that

Once game plan explain chesina tarvata she agreed not to contest in TG and merge her party with Congress

If you didn’t hear news on Revanth stopping her from joining and contesting in TG elections, I am not sure.

I don’t think KCR lost because of Sharmila being a factor there. You may be right.. I don’t know. 

8 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

If you didn’t hear news on Revanth stopping her from joining and contesting in TG elections, I am not sure.

I don’t think KCR lost because of Sharmila being a factor there. You may be right.. I don’t know. 

I said one of the factor, Sharmila was vote splitter

Please come out of WhatsApp University Propaganda's