If Jagan Looses this election. Negligence towards Nellore, Prakasham and Palnadu areas will be the main reason

Sam480

3 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

His is not a publicly traded company ,I can't find any sources for his company's revenue ,he could have either artificially propped up his share value or as you said into money laundering.

He runs a very niche digital education company that helps for some medical exam prep.can a company with that narrow customer base be worth a billion dollars?for instance amar raja is worth 2 billion dollars despite being in the industry for so long.

Even if it's true why would he have to come to India and leave everything behind to contest in elections ?

Artifically propped up share price ante Jagananna quid pro quo caselu anni gurthu vasthunnayi.. Atleast in that case, the details are very public for the last decade. Oh, marchipoya, avi fake kadhu...They invest due to Jagan's entrepreneur's experience and MBA or BCom

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rowdy_bacha said:

Artifically propped up share price ante Jagananna quid pro quo caselu anni gurthu vasthunnayi.. Atleast in that case, the details are very public for the last decade. Oh, marchipoya, avi fake kadhu...They invest due to Jagan's entrepreneur's experience and MBA or BCom

Quid pro quo cheyanni big businessesman ledu india lo.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Arey babu ne ipac telivi aapara nayana

Just now, venky7 said:

Arey babu ne ipac telivi aapara nayana

@venky7 aunty already everyone bleeding in your @$$ go side play why this kolavari? 

39 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

What is more pathetic than corrupt politicians are people who make excuses for their corruption. Asalu nee daggara em data undhi  ? The guy you support is a fraud, so you say everyone is corrupt to feel better about your support.  Also, all these corrupt businessmen did not become chief ministers. The corruption scaled up after he became a CM.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

He will spend for his M.P segment.i don't know how much he's going to spend ,this is his first election.

I don't think rrr is going to spend much this time as he isn't an M.P.

Even penmasaani is doubtful ,i don't know if he has enough liquid cash.i don't even know why an nri who has that kind of money needs to come and contest for elections in andhra.

With election bonds, why they even need to give tickets to rich outsiders. 

Collect the bonds and return favour to company when elected. But party itself nominates strong local candidates.

8 hours ago, rowdy_bacha said:

What is more pathetic than corrupt politicians are people who make excuses for their corruption. Asalu nee daggara em data undhi  ? The guy you support is a fraud, so you say everyone is corrupt to feel better about your support.  Also, all these corrupt businessmen did not become chief ministers. The corruption scaled up after he became a CM.

Nee bokka ,monna bjp electoral bonds lo bayatapadindhi enti avvani quid pro quo kaadha?almost anni pedda companies unnai list lo.

23 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

spot on with my theory

looks like he is not accurate

last time brs or congi annattu ichadu chusthey congi won 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

looks like he is not accurate

last time brs or congi annattu ichadu chusthey congi won 

TG election last 10 days lo cong ki full wave ochindi. so he changed his prediction few days before election in favour of congress. All the pollsters who predicted 60-70 seats to cong one month before election are fake