If Jagan Looses this election. Negligence towards Nellore, Prakasham and Palnadu areas will be the main reason

Sam480

14 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I think he's into money laundering. It's not easy for any good doctor to make 5000 Crore.

His is not a publicly traded company ,I can't find any sources for his company's revenue ,he could have either artificially propped up his share value or as you said into money laundering.

He runs a very niche digital education company that helps for some medical exam prep.can a company with that narrow customer base be worth a billion dollars?for instance amar raja is worth 2 billion dollars despite being in the industry for so long.

Even if it's true why would he have to come to India and leave everything behind to contest in elections ?

Karnudu chaavuku vanda kaaranaalu annattu inka vodipoyaka analyze cheyyatam kastame...

But YCp odipothe adhi final dagger ayithe Land Titling valle anukuntunna

TDp ki ayithe maathram Alliance konchem dobbettindhi oka 1 and 1 and 1/2 months biscuit ayyindhi

aa alliance artificial ga anipinchindhi

6 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

His is not a publicly traded company ,I can't find any sources for his company's revenue ,he could have either artificially propped up his share value or as you said into money laundering.

He runs a very niche digital education company that helps for some medical exam prep.can a company with that narrow customer base be worth a billion dollars?for instance amar raja is worth 2 billion dollars despite being in the industry for so long.

Even if it's true why would he have to come to India and leave everything behind to contest in elections ?

Money laundering connections and deep state infiltration; the same reason as to how RBI was manned by Raghu Ram Rajan and how Mohua Moitra became an MP.

16 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Karnudu chaavuku vanda kaaranaalu annattu inka vodipoyaka analyze cheyyatam kastame...

But YCp odipothe adhi final dagger ayithe Land Titling valle anukuntunna

TDp ki ayithe maathram Alliance konchem dobbettindhi oka 1 and 1 and 1/2 months biscuit ayyindhi

aa alliance artificial ga anipinchindhi

Land titling pracharam veru vasthavamu veru. Baboru vachina adhe Pani cheyyali tappadhu. Appudu Sambadu and Kitta adhi goppa vision Ani dappu kotti "Jayamu Jayamu Sandranna" antaru.

18 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Land titling pracharam veru vasthavamu veru. Baboru vachina adhe Pani cheyyali tappadhu. Appudu Sambadu and Kitta adhi goppa vision Ani dappu kotti "Jayamu Jayamu Sandranna" antaru.

i am not entirely denying it...but janalni educate cheyyali right chaala confusion vundhi janallo ...alaantappudu obviously opposition will use it to their advantage kadha

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

i am not entirely denying it...but janalni educate cheyyali right chaala confusion vundhi janallo ...alaantappudu obviously opposition will use it to their advantage kadha

High court divisional bench stay ichindhi act meedha.  Prasthunthaniki yadha Tatha sthithi. Emi marpulu levu. Baboru akari step kindha desperation lo bedha arupulu aravadam, Sambadu, Kitta inko side Eenadu bayapettadam tappa em ledhu. Jagan clarify chesadu denni already. What else do you want ?

53 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

CBN always relies on creating confusion and fear when things don’t seem to work his way. Look at the hungama created on the Election Day last time. The manifesto is not helping their cause. Jagan is on a mission to expose that CBN doesn’t keep up with the promises. Now the only option left for CBN is to create the maximum fear among people. Land Tilting Act is a tool for him.

16 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

CBN always relies on creating confusion and fear when things don’t seem to work his way. Look at the hungama created on the Election Day last time. The manifesto is not helping their cause. Jagan is on a mission to expose that CBN doesn’t keep up with the promises. Now the only option left for CBN is to create the maximum fear among people. Land Tilting Act is a tool for him.

But the matter of fact is Jagan government gave lands to the landless and didn't collect land from them in an institutionalized way. Individual nayakula kabjas pakkana pedatha kasepu. Baboru government resorted to institutional land grab in Bramaravathi. People are not fools to fall for propaganda where mainstream media reach is only about 50%. Everyone has access to Internet and are smart enough to find out.

4 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

But the matter of fact is Jagan government gave lands to the landless and didn't collect land from them in an institutionalized way. Individual nayakula kabjas pakkana pedatha kasepu. Baboru government resorted to institutional land grab in Bramaravathi. People are not fools to fall for propaganda where mainstream media reach is only about 50%. Everyone has access to Internet and are smart enough to find out.

True. How you counter the allegations is important, think YCP cleared some concerns in recent days.

Still a mystery why CBN decided to pool 33K acres of farm land to build a state capital. All those farmers are in a tough spot now. 

Some YCP MLAs are going to lose because of their local activities despite people in the same constituency not being against Jagan.

26 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

True. How you counter the allegations is important, think YCP cleared some concerns in recent days.

Still a mystery why CBN decided to pool 33K acres of farm land to build a state capital. All those farmers are in a tough spot now. 

Some YCP MLAs are going to lose because of their local activities despite people in the same constituency not being against Jagan.

Primarily for real estate. This is how the likes of black rock operate. Say I will get the land in the name of a company or a group of companies. I will hold the stake in the company through a different company of mine rather than holding individually. You cannot hold a lot of land individually or through benamis as you can be traced very easily. Say if I have two or three layers of companies that hold the land and I have another company that hold equity in these 2-3 companies then the land is mine and I will be obscure to public. The government will hand over land to the said companies for a petty price for development of employment plus tax incentives. Means even if you were to divest land, you will employ strategies to avoid capital gains tax as well. All white and legal.

Baboru absorbed most of the Zionist political and business tactics from US.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Check uworld and their revenue. Everyone who aspires for undergrad and medical programs take training from them for SAT , MCAT and USMLE. They are the best in the field and way better than their competitors like Kaplan 

https://www.truescoopnews.com/newsdetail/who-pemmasani-chandrasekhar-nri-doctor-richest-lok-sabha-election-2024-candidate-far

kontha mandi labor lks ee thread lo pemmasani fraud ani dikkumalina vaagutunnaru ipac patm lks. ee daridrulani tag cheyyatla endkante gajji kukkalu lekka venaka padi morugutha untaru. 

jagan gaaadu fraud chesi sampadinchadu ani andaru anthe untara?? labor yedavallara

Who is Dr. Pemmasani Chandrasekhar?

As per Pemmasani's official website, Dr. Chandra Sekhar Pemmasani is the M.D and founder and CEO of UWorld. At age 25, he founded USMLEWorld (rebranded as UWorld). As per reports, UWorld is a popular and widely used resource for medical students preparing for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). As per the official website, UWorld has helped millions of students achieve their educational and career dreams. In addition to medical, UWorld now offers products in accounting, finance, graduate school, high school, nursing, and pharmacy, with additional products under development.

Pemmasani Chandrasekhar is said to be an NRI Doctor. His income for the year 2022-23 amounted to Rs 3,68,840, while his wife, Koneru Sriratna, earned Rs 1,47,680 during the same period. Dr. Chandrasekhar possesses movable assets worth Rs 2,316 crore, including fixed deposits, term deposits, and other investments.

Chandrasekhar's wife Koneru Sriratna holds movable assets valued at Rs 2,289 crore. The couple's immovable assets stand at Rs 72,00,24,245 for Dr. Chandrasekhar and Rs 34,82,22,507 for Sriratna. Interestingly, they also carry a significant burden of liabilities, with Dr. Chandrasekhar and his wife owing Rs 519 crore each. 

Talking about Dr. Pemmasani Chandrasekhar's educational background,his official website suggests that he is a graduate of Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, India. He ranked 27th out of 60,000 students who took the EAMCET medical school entrance examination, one of the most competitive examinations in the country.

He completed his residency in internal medicine at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania, and obtained the highest percentile scores in most board examinations. During his postgraduate training, he represented the state of Pennsylvania in a national medical knowledge competition for 2 years. He then worked at Johns Hopkins University – Sinai Hospital for about 5 years as an attending physician, teaching residents and medical students.

24 minutes ago, PAWANFAN4 said:

Check uworld and their revenue. Everyone who aspires for undergrad and medical programs take training from them for SAT , MCAT and USMLE. They are the best in the field and way better than their competitors like Kaplan 

vallaki avanni teliyadu le ipac batch fake news lu spread chestunta untaru

ee munja kodkulu pemmasani achieve chesina dantlo 1% kuda edavaleru villu ayanni fraud antunnaru

38 minutes ago, PAWANFAN4 said:

That's what I told ,i can't find credible info what that company since it's not publicly traded.