caling db peddalu for math

csrcsr

@Konebhar6 @Spartan anna you did lot of research for tuition for kids bhanzu.com dini gurinchi vinava ??? elauntundi for 2nd 3rd graders ??? reddit lo aithe mixed reviews unayia

https://bhanzu.com/#courses

PS : sports enthusiasts , AI ML preditctors please kshaminchandi i know  sports is best , street smart is best. etc etc oka sagatu mediocre mind set naadi compettion ni dobbali ante tappadu to push kids , i understadn america is becoming srichaitanya and parayana but tappadu batkali tinali ante

try cheyaledu anna

bit what i got with these fast paced sessions is Muscle memory perfutundi but cognitive think pergatle kids ki

imagine manam kids ga unnapudu we used to solve math problems with exercise for every chapter and school lo variety of questions undevi...

adi missing iklada kids ki, both in school and kumon.

i started teaching my kid those things with word  problems and let her create the problems so that they knownit both

• Upvote 2

if you are thinking your kid is not getting enough practice at school, try the state curriculam for home schooling .. that is much better than school ones

also Costco lo chala workbooks dorkutunnai

until 4th grade , it is covering good syllabus

argoprep vi

• Upvote 1

Computations ki Abacus nerpinchu.. very useful all their life.. India nunchi nerpistaaru $50-$60 ki…

Focusing on word problems is very important.. Did you try RSM or Singapore math?? 

42 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@Konebhar6 @Spartan anna you did lot of research for tuition for kids bhanzu.com dini gurinchi vinava ??? elauntundi for 2nd 3rd graders ??? reddit lo aithe mixed reviews unayia

PS : sports enthusiasts , AI ML preditctors please kshaminchandi i know  sports is best , street smart is best. etc etc oka sagatu mediocre mind set naadi compettion ni dobbali ante tappadu to push kids , i understadn america is becoming srichaitanya and parayana but tappadu batkali tinali ante

Absolutely agree with you. Elementary school education is a joke in US. They dont teach anything. Same with middle school and teachers are not good. Middle school and high school competition is too much. 

I did not hear about it. I have looked at various curriculums..not everything will suit your kid. Some kids are smart-they dont need hand holding. Some kids need a setting where they explain concepts. Some kids catch concepts fast but need practice more. So understand your kids needs and accordingly go to these centers and ask them their concept and whats unique about them. If you are still not sure, try each one for 6 months and see your kids progress. 

I would also get them used to self-learning via Youtube. There are so many excellent channels where kids can learn well. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Absolutely agree with you. Elementary school education is a joke in US. They dont teach anything. Same with middle school and teachers are not good. Middle school and high school competition is too much. 

I did not hear about it. I have looked at various curriculums..not everything will suit your kid. Some kids are smart-they dont need hand holding. Some kids need a setting where they explain concepts. Some kids catch concepts fast but need practice more. So understand your kids needs and accordingly go to these centers and ask them their concept and whats unique about them. If you are still not sure, try each one for 6 months and see your kids progress. 

I would also get them used to self-learning via Youtube. There are so many excellent channels where kids can learn well. 

itanu tho marketing

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Computations ki Abacus nerpinchu.. very useful all their life.. India nunchi nerpistaaru $50-$60 ki…

Focusing on word problems is very important.. Did you try RSM or Singapore math?? 

no still at kumon, rsm 4 th ala anukunta anna after stopping kumon i heard its very good

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Best brains bane anipichindi naku

• Upvote 1

all learning centers are ok... there are tons of resources... online learning, aton, ixl, khan so i dont know why ppl give so much weightage to kumon, bestbrains... manam kids ga yunnapudu do we have all these ... imbibe good manners and that will instill discipline and take kids to new heights..

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

try cheyaledu anna

bit what i got with these fast paced sessions is Muscle memory perfutundi but cognitive think pergatle kids ki

imagine manam kids ga unnapudu we used to solve math problems with exercise for every chapter and school lo variety of questions undevi...

adi missing iklada kids ki, both in school and kumon.

i started teaching my kid those things with word  problems and let her create the problems so that they knownit both

How about using ChatGPT to generate a complex 10 problem worksheet which covers addition/substraction/multiplication/aptitude. Print daily 10 problem worksheet and give to kid.

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

ilantivi naaku suggest chesinattu poragallaki suggest chestunnava; 

nenu pichakuntla shorts/news chusi distract ayinattu, vallu vlad and nikki, etc etc chusi distract aithunnaru. 

CBSE math is not that great ani summer lo ala state syllabus math ki pampistunde maa mummy tuition ki; also pakka rastram lo vunnappudu telugu marchipovaddu ani telugu tuition ki poina rojulu vunnai 

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

I heard RSM is too good.. Mee area lo vunte try cheyyu bro