Arey jaffas

tktr

8 minutes ago, tktr said:

Pandaga chesukondi

Times Calculus and Trigonometry survey leva anna 

• Haha 1

I don't know about this survey but except for this DB bayata ekkada I don't see a wave favoring TDP.. W

it will be a neck to neck election but I think in the end Jagan will win with a minor majority like how YSR won against maha kootami in 2009. Rayalaseema is still solidly with Jagan and he will get 40 to 50 seats in the greater rayalaseema area itself.. 

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't know about this survey but except for this DB bayata ekkada I don't see a wave favoring TDP.. W

it will be a neck to neck election but I think in the end Jagan will win with a minor majority like how YSR won against maha kootami in 2009. Rayalaseema is still solidly with Jagan and he will get 40 to 50 seats in the greater rayalaseema area itself.. 

are you in rayalaseema right now anna?

Just now, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

are you in rayalaseema right now anna?

I was in KNL last week

5 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Seema lo max 30-35.. Anantapur and parts of Chittore are gone case

6 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Seema lo max 30-35.. Anantapur and parts of Chittore are gone case

But as per db kuruvruddha pulka political analyst psycopk- Jagan ki 40+ vaste TDP lose ainatte anta kada and democracy chachipoinatte anta kada..