Looks TDP fake news peddlers doesnt even know what is title insurance!

psycontr

For any reason if someone dispute your ownership, since your title is now government backed they will provide compensation. The compensation will be based on your registered value. So if you pay registration fees for actual property value using white money then the title holder will be fully reimbursed .

Now pull as have to work hard to convince…4 days la entha kastapadlo

akariki valla manifesto kuda pakana passionate workout avatledu ani

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Now pull as have to work hard to convince…4 days la entha kastapadlo

akariki valla manifesto kuda pakana passionate workout avatledu ani

Now the major issue for pulkays is jagan photo on passbook. Passbook medha photo testhe issue solve why govt change for it ?

6 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Now the major issue for pulkays is jagan photo on passbook. Passbook medha photo testhe issue solve why govt change for it ?

assalu eee yesupadam erukula reddy PIC end vesadu pass book meedha.... 

6 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Chill kaka, Ground la volunteers house to house campaigning full swing la vundi where as Pulka media is busy with babai murder and land title…so much so that they have even ignored their own manifesto…

Inko 4 days they will be busy with their silly non sense…

1 minute ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

assalu eee yesupadam erukula reddy PIC end vesadu pass book meedha.... 

pic eda vunte a property jaggadi…

Next Amaravati mida pic esukuntundu anta, lagetha to ajaamu..

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, psycontr said:

For any reason if someone dispute your ownership, since your title is now government backed they will provide compensation. The compensation will be based on your registered value. So if you pay registration fees for actual property value using white money then the title holder will be fully reimbursed .

na land ni evaraina dispute cheste, how will govt compensate me? After I go to High Court?

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

na land ni evaraina dispute cheste, how will govt compensate me? After I go to High Court?

NapkinFinance-TitleInsurance-Napkin-06-0

3 minutes ago, psycontr said:

NapkinFinance-TitleInsurance-Napkin-06-0

You are not answering my question. At what point will govt compensate me if my land is disputed? What stops the govt from registering it to some other influential person as if I sold to them? 

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

You are not answering my question. At what point will govt compensate me if my land is disputed? What stops the govt from registering it to some other influential person as if I sold to them? 

Once it is concluded that your title is in error you get compensation. If you want you can challenge it.

Govts estam vachinattu influential persons ke evvali anukunte who stopped them now in the current system ? Speak some thing realistically.

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

Pakka state vallu edo paytm

job chesukuntunaru… valladi  em poye… dont waste ur time responding to paytms

2 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Once it is concluded that your title is in error you get compensation. If you want you can challenge it.

Govts estam vachinattu influential persons ke evvali anukunte who stopped them now in the current system ? Speak some thing realistically.

Once it is concluded ? CITI_c$y

5 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Atleast the registration document is in my hand with seller finger prints. I have all options to prove it is mine. 

Also, I don't have to go to high court in current state with out Land Titling act.

Land evadiko ichesi, final ga Govt registration value compensation ga isthe, emi cheyyali? this is the uncertainty that everyone is worried about.

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Atleast the registration document is in my hand with seller finger prints. I have all options to prove it is mine. 

Also, I don't have to go to high court in current state with out Land Titling act.

Land evadiko ichesi, final ga Govt registration value compensation ga isthe, emi cheyyali? this is the uncertainty that everyone is worried about.

Jarigedhi adhe anna, kabza officialization