Jathiratnalu ekado leru manalone unaru

Bendapudi_english

5 minutes ago, Keth said:

@JAMBALHOT_RAJA inthakalam eeyana edho sonthamga replies istundu anukuna

paid batch ayya chusuko jagratha

nuvu entha cheppina okate ipac stories esthane untaru kalakandalu chala mande unnaru

chusava ga instant ga para para lu 2 min noodles lekka etta vastunnayo? lite teesuko

bot tho manam edavalem

Just because someone has a difference of opinion, don’t question their integrity attributing things. Wish you good luck in your life. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

evadu veedu.....jagan dupe aaaa

Kala veehenam and lost confidence sirvadu anna 

5 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Just because someone has a difference of opinion, don’t question their integrity attributing things. Wish you good luck in your life. 

Thanks Anna get well soon. I wish for your speedy recovery along with jagan Anna 

28 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Prohibition is not feasible due to the state’s financial situation. At least he showed sincerity by eliminating the belt shops, reducing the shop hours , additional controls not have the shops on high ways etc. He failed in this but when his counterpart is promoting the sale of liquor at less price, I will let you decide who the better one is. Don’t forget this party came to power with prohibition (and 2 Rupees) as foundation in 1994. Same party is encouraging people to drink more liquor. 

I firmly believe Jagan doesn’t have any part of Viveka’s murder. I even said he shouldn’t have given ticket to Avinash and carry that baggage. I still don’t understand the motive for this one. Regardless, this is a terrible one whoever did it and they should face the legal punishment. If they escape here, they will rot in hell. 

Viveka murder lo Jagan role undi ani mostly evaru anukoru.. but he is going to great lengths to protect Avinash.. and he is doing everything he can to stop the investigation and creating lot of hurdles.. that is causing lot of suspicion on him.. he gained lot of sympathy using this murder too before the elections.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Viveka murder lo Jagan role undi ani mostly evaru anukoru.. but he is going to great lengths to protect Avinash.. and he is doing everything he can to stop the investigation and creating lot of hurdles.. that is causing lot of suspicion on him.. he gained lot of sympathy using this murder too before the elections.. 

He should have at least denied the ticket to Avinash until the investigation is done, 

Just now, Sizzler said:

He should have at least denied the ticket to Avinash until the investigation is done, 

Ticket ivvakapothe jagan ne lepestaru

akkada powerful Avinash n co not jagan 

21 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Yes.. look at his response in the interview with tv9.. he says he believes what Avinash is saying.. 

he also talked about keeping the family away from the party as people will say nepotism.. as a reason for not allowing Sharmila to contest or given a position… but is fine with YS Avinash, Subba reddy, Balineni, Ravindranath reddy, etc etc.. there are lot of other relatives too in the party.. He even made Vijayamma contest in a seat where the chances to win were low.. 

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Personally I think Vizag should have been the capital from Day 1.

Why didn't he say his in 2019

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

It is improtant to at least clarify on the Land Tilting Act. Because there is a widespread fear created among people by Yellow Media. There is constant press on this. Power kosam intha range ki velladam ante… 🙏

Power kosam intha digajaradama

ayya baaboi jaffas aa hakku ledhu sir.sontha baabai ni narikesaru

Vadiki entha balupu lekapote vadu amme cheap liquor ki “development”, “special status” lanti perlu pedatadu

ide ra nenu chese development and theche special status em peekuntaro peekkondi ani antunadu

8 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Vadiki entha balupu lekapote vadu amme cheap liquor ki “development”, “special status” lanti perlu pedatadu

ide ra nenu chese development and theche special status em peekuntaro peekkondi ani antunadu

Have you seen those brands by yourself anytime bro or did you drink them anytime. Those are all fake names created by tdp to troll ycp govt. This is what Jagan mentioned in the state assembly regarding the brands.

"Finally AP CM YS Jagan has made a statement on Jangareddygudem deaths in AP Assembly and he criticised TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu heavily. “So far my government has given approvals for 16 medical colleges and we are planning to reorganise the districts whereas previous Chandrababu’s regime gave permissions for 14 distilleries and this shows my government and party’s commitment,” said Jagan.

Jagan also mentioned the name of Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan indirectly. “Any government only bothers about the production based on the standards set and also through licensed distilleries. But the government has nothing to do with brands such as ‘Powerstar 99’ or ‘Legend 999.’ The state government is not biased towards any brand,” clarified Jagan. Speaking about the new liquor brands like ‘Special status’ and ‘Three Capitals’, YS Jagan revealed that they were just made up for social media trolling purporse and no such brands really exist.

The CM also cornered the TDP leaders by taking out the names and their relatives who are into liquor business. “From Yanamala to many other TDP leaders have liquor businesses and moreover cheap liquor is not something that is newly boomed in my government. In TDP’s five years, over one lakh cases have been filed but in my government’s three years of power, we have filed equal cases and by the time we complete our tenure, the cases would be doubled and no one would be spared,” said Jagan

31 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. look at his response in the interview with tv9.. he says he believes what Avinash is saying.. 

he also talked about keeping the family away from the party as people will say nepotism.. as a reason for not allowing Sharmila to contest or given a position… but is fine with YS Avinash, Subba reddy, Balineni, Ravindranath reddy, etc etc.. there are lot of other relatives too in the party.. He even made Vijayamma contest in a seat where the chances to win were low.. 

Probably he meant immediate family. Things changed from 2014 to 19 especially after the defeat of Vijayamma and watching the effect of Lokesh on TDP. Avinash ki iche MP seat edho Sharmila ke ivvalsindhi.

32 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Why didn't he say his in 2019

Shared my opinion. Probably should have gone to elections like how he made it clear on Vizag now. 

10 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Probably he meant immediate family. Things changed from 2014 to 19 especially after the defeat of Vijayamma and watching the effect of Lokesh on TDP. Avinash ki iche MP seat edho Sharmila ke ivvalsindhi.

Vijayamma ki ichhina ticket Sharmila ki ivvalsindi.. she might have won.. 

Lokesh took a bad decision choosing mangalagiri.. not sure what CBN was thinking.. they should have chosen a safe seat.. 😄