Kadap MP

tables

Just now, tables said:

Evaru gelustaru? Any chance for ys sharmila?

Even if people vote her, intlo vallaki kuda chepparu vote vestunnamani

10 hours ago, tables said:

Evaru gelustaru? Any chance for ys sharmila?

what basis Avinash will won.. Women voters already taken side with Sharmila.. Jagan just came and went .. The cadre was split.. Still in dilemma about the voter decison.. they are going to side with YSR family or not. If they are with YSR family then def Sharmila.. i am also waiting ..

3 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

what basis Avinash will won.. Women voters already taken side with Sharmila.. Jagan just came and went .. The cadre was split.. Still in dilemma about the voter decison.. they are going to side with YSR family or not. If they are with YSR family then def Sharmila.. i am also waiting ..

Bro kadapa vallaki anta thinking unte, anta backward enduku untaru. Emanna ante no fertile lands antaru but they have valuable mine resources, which is how some of them became filthy rich

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Bro kadapa vallaki anta thinking unte, anta backward enduku untaru. Emanna ante no fertile lands antaru but they have valuable mine resources, which is how some of them became filthy rich

Humm.. what can i say brother.. did you ever met Kadapites in cities like Hyd, Chennai, Bangalore , Ahmedabad, Calcutta.. 

11 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

nijamga avinash meeda against unnda TDP ki vestaru..

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Humm.. what can i say brother.. did you ever met Kadapites in cities like Hyd, Chennai, Bangalore , Ahmedabad, Calcutta.. 

Yep but the ambitious ones are out working while those left behind are still stuck in a feudal mindset 

3 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Yep but the ambitious ones are out working while those left behind are still stuck in a feudal mindset 

R-Seema does not produce too many migrants, except for Bangalore real estate broker batch. 

Krishna-Guntur batch dominate the ambitious US NRI batch. That’s PARTLY how TDP is surviving, foreign dollar conversion funding.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, rako said:

nijamga avinash meeda against unnda TDP ki vestaru..

Nope.. Kadapa people has a different equation always.. They won't go out of YSR. Same applies to TDP as well .. The Kadapa's politics was always like. It was the neutrals who always turn the tide. 

1 hour ago, Joker_007 said:

Bro, Niku @Piracy Raja emana suttam avutada ? 

Vadu odipote.. big slipper shot to jagan…

naku telisi gelustadu but with minor majority… adi kida slipper shot ee…

chudam kadapa pepople judgement…

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bro, Niku @Piracy Raja emana suttam avutada ? 

emo kaka telidu,  original peru cheppu or PM cheyyi avuthado ledo cheptanu..