Warning/Caution to NRIs - AMARVATHI

Sarejaha

• Sarejaha changed the title to Warning/Caution to NRIs - AMARVATHI

Scratch nundi capital kattadam anedi impossible task.... better invest some place where you can get good/guarantee returns.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Scratch nundi capital kattadam anedi impossible task.... better invest some place where you can get good/guarantee returns.

True, papam chala mandi NRIs teliyaka caste affliation tho mosa poyinollu chala mandi unnaru, so better to stay away from this scam..

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sarejaha said:

Oka vela by fluke TDP govt vachina..

do not waste your money by investing in Amaravathi…

No one will pursue or move there in the future..

better invest your hard earned money in some lands near Hyderabad they will grow..

papam chala mandi loss ipoyaru last time ee bolligadini nammukoni

when my father wanted to invest in Uppal in year 2001, ma babai same dialogue cheppindu and my father dropped, as my babai always gave good advice to him.. 

Ma kaaka ippatiki kooda ma babai sava dobbutadu evaraina uppla ante... You can't predict future Kaka. 

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

when my father wanted to invest in Uppal in year 2001, ma babai same dialogue cheppindu and my father dropped, as my babai always gave good advice to him.. 

Ma kaaka ippatiki kooda ma babai sava dobbutadu evaraina uppla ante... You can't predict future Kaka. 

Uppal…Its in Hyderabad and I’m telling the same invest somewhere close to hyd ani…and don’t compare this scam amaravati with hyd please

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sarejaha said:

Uppal…Its in Hyderabad and I’m telling the same invest somewhere close to hyd ani…and don’t compare this scam amaravati with hyd please

A i told you .. You can not predict the future... 

Just now, Joker_007 said:

A i told you .. You can not predict the future... 

as I told you..do not scam people for amaravthi…be careful with these people folks..

1 minute ago, Sarejaha said:

as I told you..do not scam people for amaravthi…be careful with these people folks..

okay.. chuddam le Kaka.. I am not interested in investing there.. I need to complete the existing ones and go back as soon as possible.. 

9 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

okay.. chuddam le Kaka.. I am not interested in investing there.. I need to complete the existing ones and go back as soon as possible.. 

good but be careful, velli aa amaravthi lo peditee ne pani assameee 

Just now, psycopk said:

Nina bumper majority nundi ivala oka vela… good.. july 4th ki ela untavo ento

Jagrarha samara nee kulabhimanam tho ninda munigipovoddu..better invest in stocks or in hyd ledu naaku gajji ne mukhyam ante ika god save you

Inka nris properties ammaleda..land titling act kinda jaggadu eppudo laagesukunnadu kada..bhadithula news kooda vesaru..inka vunchara ammakunda