Why Do Most Indian Men Have a Protruding Potbelly?

lollilolli2020

18 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Chinese eat steamed rice in small quantity , along with it they eat veggies and meat.

India lo mostly vegetarian diet... eating mostly simple carbs .. south india lo chinnaptnunchi 2 times rice pettukovali..with second time perugu ani cheptha untaru

balanced ga rice in small quantity, veggies, some kind of protein , healthy fats undali prathi meal lo

Chinese from China (not from West) particularly from semi urban to rural consume rice multiple times a day. 

So, are you telling me if I feed Chinese, Russians, Western Europeans the same diet of Indians they will all develop pot bellies to the same degree as that of Indians ?

55 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Possibly Indians on an average eat about 200g, not more than too way more than any oriental.

You are talking as if same Indian will be eating  rasam and Biryani same day to the same extent. No, it doesn't work that way. 

On an average pot bellies increased in Andhra,followed by telangana due to consumption of refined carbs which comes from double polished white rice, use of flour and deep fried carbs from seed oils most of which are post green revolution phenomenon which again is due to predisposition. Some genotypes within the sub continent don't just put as much belly e g., haryanvis and punjabis. Btw., they eat rice too. That's basmati though. 

100% correct... 

3 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

ayemi kadu kaka.. RICE | RICE |RICE |RICE |BEER|BEER|BEER ive karanam.. 

Japan, China and Thai gallu tintaru kada.. Potta enduku ledu bhayya

4 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Chinese eat a lot of rice. Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese all eat a lot of rice, but you don't see as many potbellied men from those countries. Why so?

max one small bowl tintaru anna. Company lunch ki indian restaurant buffet ki elte nannu biryani tintam chusi vietnamese and chinese vadu exactly ade question adigadu. How can you so much rice? Appudu chepparu, they also eat but one small bowl along with lot of meat.

49 minutes ago, baabaa said:

max one small bowl tintaru anna. Company lunch ki indian restaurant buffet ki elte nannu biryani tintam chusi vietnamese and chinese vadu exactly ade question adigadu. How can you so much rice? Appudu chepparu, they also eat but one small bowl along with lot of meat.

Not true! Chinese eat very bad as well.. check it out in china… they have very big meal 

• Upvote 1

Adi mana aasthi baa, like some races men have muscles, height etc manaki ee baana potta batta thala anadi ga ochina aasthi. 

I am proud of my potta and batta

Indians rice vomerican musali thella beer. 

mana south indian Avg height 5'6 vomerican avg Height 5'8 ala so mana potta batta valla konchem ala vuntam vellu thakkuvem kaadhu junk lo baby_dc1

End of the day 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wocl5td8s3y2yut2pob

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Eating carbs for our grandfathers made sense. They worked hard in fields and in general had to do a lot of hard work. Down the lane, hard work reduced, luxuries increased, and our jobs also changed. We have ACs at home, Nice beds, Cars/Vehicles to go to places, etc. 

One thing that remained same through out - our diet. We still eat same carbs. Hence belly for everything explained in the video.

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Eating carbs for our grandfathers made sense. They worked hard in fields and in general had to do a lot of hard work. Down the lane, hard work reduced, luxuries increased, and our jobs also changed. We have ACs at home, Nice beds, Cars/Vehicles to go to places, etc. 

One thing that remained same through out - our diet. We still eat same carbs. Hence belly for everything explained in the video.

Neeku 3 rimes kancham la 3 KG rice lekunda mudha dhigadhu anta kadha 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Neeku 3 rimes kancham la 3 KG rice lekunda mudha dhigadhu anta kadha 

:D

Correction .. only 2 kgs .. I only eat 2 times a day. But I do workout ... No potta for me .. no batta as well (thank my bloodlines) .. Only grey's showcasing maturity :D

14 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

:D

Correction .. only 2 kgs .. I only eat 2 times a day. But I do workout ... No potta for me .. no batta as well (thank my bloodlines) .. Only grey's showcasing maturity :D

Machine arusthundhi akkada 

• Haha 1