Arey telugu360 and M9 miru asalu manshulena ra

Bendapudi_english

PK midha appude over action start chesaru, kastha alochinchandi ra mi mohal manda. 

manaki kastam lo help ayadu even core YCP cadre kuda appreciating PK helped alliance ani 

mi valane ma TDP and CBN midha hatred vasthundhi 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bendapudi_english said:

PK midha appude over action start chesaru, kastha alochinchandi ra mi mohal manda. 

manaki kastam lo help ayadu even core YCP cadre kuda appreciating PK helped alliance ani 

this is expected from pulkas

4 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

I told for several months how they will treat PK after the elections ani. They couldn’t wait even a day. 

If CBN becomes the CM, it is because of the Kapu votes PK brought for the alliance and the huge EC help brought by BJP.

At least this will be an eye opener for Janasena cadre and PK fans on how Yellow Media is going to slowly finish the political career of PK. The first they do is discredit his help and indicate whatever they win is because of TDP.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sizzler said:

I told for several months how they will treat PK after the elections ani. They couldn’t wait even a day. 

If CBN becomes the CM, it is because of the Kapu votes PK brought for the alliance and the huge EC help brought by BJP.

At least this will be an eye opener for Janasena cadre and PK fans on how Yellow Media is going to slowly finish the political career of PK. The first they do is discredit his help and indicate whatever they win is because of TDP.

Ila chesthe nene threads vestha anna TDP ki against ga and inka TDP ni evaru nammaru, I hope CBN ila kakunda chudali 

• Upvote 1

That is what they did with Jr NTR, wherever he campaigned , party lost ani mellaga start chesi pakkana pettesaru.

Konni jeevithalu anthe.. Vallani mose cadre, Namminche Media undhi… avasaram kosam evaritho ina kalise buddhi andhi… 

11 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Baboru for a reason

11 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

:sAni_monkey:no surprise.

Thyagaraju ke alane kavali.

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Ila chesthe nene threads vestha anna TDP ki against ga and inka TDP ni evaru nammaru, I hope CBN ila kakunda chudali 

Inka evaru pattinchukuntaru bro… TDP, CBN politics 20 years nunchi chustunna… I know how they operate… Power is Paramathma. 

If TDP wins, I ‘d expect them to contest separately next election anyways.  My prediction is PK + BJP , TDP + Congress. 

If TDP loses, TDP + PK + BJP/Congress alliance against YCP. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

emi annaaru

As per his close sources, Pawan Kalyan will shoot for his film commitments for 15 days in a month and he will spend the remaining half of the month for politics in the coming days. 

Telugu360 gadu trying to project PK as part-time politician, elections mundhu ee article veyalsindhi edhava 

2 minutes ago, psycontr said:

:sAni_monkey:no surprise.

Thyagaraju ke alane kavali.

Em maradu… Cadre ni thidthadu… meeru naku help cheyaledhu ani.

15 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Anduke chepta, do not consider these labor pulkas as humans ani

1 minute ago, Bendapudi_english said:

As per his close sources, Pawan Kalyan will shoot for his film commitments for 15 days in a month and he will spend the remaining half of the month for politics in the coming days. 

Telugu360 gadu trying to project PK as part-time politician, elections mundhu ee article veyalsindhi edhava 

Not just that, VARMA  is helping PK win ani start chesaru.