IPAC accounts are gone

Trump_is_a_moron9

Prof nageswar.. bathroom ki kuda pokunda bigapatti mari kasta padadu… he should free his load now 😂 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Prof nageswar.. bathroom ki kuda pokunda bigapatti mari kasta padadu… he should free his load now 😂 

oh aaa voice and expression ki professor gaari secret ade anamaata....:)

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Journalist Sai and professor both pedda fraud gallu who just pretend to be neutral. I'm sure they will start softly supporting alliance if alliance wins. Already elevations taggistu ostunnaru. I have much more respect for those journalists who don't pretend to be neutral or intellectual like YNR or Yuvi or Mahesh Reddy

2 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Journalist Sai and professor both pedda fraud gallu who just pretend to be neutral. I'm sure they will start softly supporting alliance if alliance wins. Already elevations taggistu ostunnaru. I have much more respect for those journalists who don't pretend to be neutral or intellectual like YNR or Yuvi or Mahesh Reddy

professor gadi daughter marriage ki sai reddy 50lk sardadu ani talk..

1 minute ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

exactly they will become intellectuals and start criticizing TDP rule from day 1 

15 minutes ago, psycopk said:

you guys are unnecessarily targeting him

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, socrates said:

you guys are unnecessarily targeting him

10th certificate meda board stamp untadi... land documents originals teskoni photo copy with jagan photo unte tapu enti ani adugutuna so called professor... target kaka enti  mari..

Kontha mandhi akkada accounts close chesi db meedha paddaru bro, 2-3 days nunchi pichi kukkallaga hadavidi chesthunnaru

Just now, psycopk said:

10th certificate meda board stamp untadi... land documents originals teskoni photo copy with jagan photo unte tapu enti ani adugutuna so called professor... target kaka enti  mari..

and who the hell is he to talk about AP ....ilanti so called medhavulu valla own gains kosam state interests ni impact chesthunnaru

Just now, psycopk said:

he gave clarification on that bhayya

if you want to go hard on someone  there are many targets for you but if you choose  him that outlines you want to cash on his popularity 

can you do something to borugadda? or something who defamed bhuvaneswari garu? or something who  killed your supporters?

but if you choose this person among all of them, that directly depicts you are talking about Tuesday stories