Telugu states lo Rural holds the key….everytime

veerigadu

I have been following elections since 2004. Based on my observation..

2004 lo free power to farmers. 

2009 lo runaaamafiii by central congress 

2014 AP lo fake runaaa maaafi promise by CBN

2018 lo raithuuu bandhuuuu by BRS. Thumping majority. 

2019 lo rural ignore chesinaaa baboruuuu. 2023 lo rural ignore chesina BRS both biscuit…

Question is….Rural lo YCP genuinely strong undha? Or land titling punch padindhaaa??? We will know on June 4th. 

• veerigadu changed the title to Telugu states lo Rural holds the key….everytime
Just now, veerigadu said:

Cities lo noise ekkuva. Impact thakkuvaaaa

Maa city lo very responsible 60% ee voting

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Cities lo noise ekkuva. Impact thakkuvaaaa

In some states like Tamil Nadu, urban areas get most of the funds compared to rural. 

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

2019 lo rural ignore chesinaaa baboruuuu. 2023 lo rural ignore chesina BRS both biscuit…

Question is….Rural lo YCP genuinely strong undha? Or land tilting punch padindhaaa??? We will know on June 4th. 

aa land titling lekapoyunte easy pesy ycp win, Talk was that it was Prashanth kishor's idea to spread fear about land titling act

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Question is….Rural lo YCP genuinely strong undha? Or land tilting punch padindhaaa??? We will know on June 4th. 

rural and women bro deadly combination

4 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

aa land titling lekapoyunte easy pesy ycp win, Talk was that it was Prashanth kishor's idea to spread fear about land titling act

master stroke anukunta...

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

master stroke anukunta...

june 4th telustundi, it dented some % for sure , but win ayye antha denta chesinda anedi telidu

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sam480 said:

rural and women bro deadly combination

Yeah. It goes hand in hand. Most of the times. 

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Question is….Rural lo YCP genuinely strong undha? Or land titling punch padindhaaa??? We will know on June 4th. 

More than Raithu bandhu BRS won in 2018 due to weak opposition. There is no consolidation of opposition. Plus the telangana sentiment whatever that was stood ground. 

Raithu Bandhu is outright feudal scheme to fill the banks of land lords regardless of the crop quality or output and acreage. 

YCP strength is rural areas. Jagan implemented a bit of social engineering wherein he made BC candidates (Gollalu, Padmasali, Mudiraj etc ) contest against Kamma candidates. He also gave more tickets to Kapus than that of Kootami, which only looked at Erra tundu paleru as Kapus representative. Kapus never grouped as a bloc, the closest they came to were in the aftermath of Ranga's assassination and during the heydays of Prajarajyam. 

Jagan is likely to take away 50% of the vote single handedly. 

8 hours ago, ARYA said:

Maa city lo very responsible 60% ee voting

Holiday kadha intlo Full AC vesukoni.....They are busy with their keyboards ani @TOM_BHAYYA telling. 

8 hours ago, Sam480 said:

june 4th telustundi, it dented some % for sure , but win ayye antha denta chesinda anedi telidu

Mostly not, majority of Jagan voting based is landless. How do you even think that this will affect their loyalty to Jagan?

29 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Jagan is likely to take away 50% of the vote single handedly. 

Nuvu okadive confident ga cheptunav anna , evaro ante lite tisukokovochu edo hype lo antunaru ani

anni threads lo logical gamatladthavu with full detail mamulga undadu nee analysis 

election ki va he sariki How cone u are able to say 50% ?? Which is not even possible anna? Even core yrscp leaders won't believe it

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nuvu okadive confident ga cheptunav anna , evaro ante lite tisukokovochu edo hype lo antunaru ani

anni threads lo logical gamatladthavu with full detail mamulga undadu nee analysis 

election ki va he sariki How cone u are able to say 50% ?? Which is not even possible anna? Even core yrscp leaders won't believe it

Compulsion valla vachina confidence adi.. 

Pulkas confidence matram mamulugaa ledu.. they are celebrating as if they won already.. talking about ministers, when will cbn take oath, etc… oka vela scene reverse ayindante Jaffa ragging mamulu ga undadu.. life long yedustaaru.. 😁