Very Urgent H1B Question

nightcrawler

Currently Am on H4 living in states , and I also have H1B which was approved and stamped in 2023. 
But I entered USA on H4 to support my wife and kids. Now the Issue is with my H1B ,  my employer received a notification from USCIS saying that my h1b petition is intended to Revoked because I i had applied multiple H1B registrations. 
Employer is asking me go ahead file transfer to another employer ASAP , my questions are 

1. Do i need pay slips ?

2. As Am on h4 current status , is H1b transfer will be a good idea ?

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Currently Am on H4 living in states , and I also have H1B which was approved and stamped in 2023. 
But I entered USA on H4 to support my wife and kids. Now the Issue is with my H1B ,  my employer received a notification from USCIS saying that my h1b petition is intended to Revoked because I i had applied multiple H1B registrations. 
Employer is asking me go ahead file transfer to another employer ASAP , my questions are 

1. Do i need pay slips ?

How can you be on H1-B and H4 at the same time? @Spartan can you provide some help to this guy?

Just now, godfather03 said:

How can you be on H1-B and H4 at the same time? @Spartan can you provide some help to this guy?

it is possible , I entered with H4 
one can have multiple visas of H but not same  category 

you dont need payslips as u are on H4 status . if u want to be on h4 and want to tranfer ur h1 , you can opt for h4 to h1 transfer with out chnage of status . that means you would get h1 transferred but with no i94 . You need to leave the country and come back on h1 which activates your transfer . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nightcrawler said:

it is possible , I entered with H4 
one can have multiple visas of H but not same  category 

brahmi-yamaleela.gif 

• Haha 1

if you entered on H4 into the country then your H1 gets invalidated until you do COS from H4 to H1... if you are employed currently, then it should be on H4 as that was your entry point and your I94 is based on this status

4 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

1. Do i need pay slips ?

h4 tho enter aite...your status if H4. you need COS to H1 if you want to work. 

H4 tho enter ayyi...old H1 approval meda work chesthe adi illegal. you should have done COS to work

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bulls_Rose said:

You intentionally making this complicate or happened by without choice. 

intetentonal ga evadina complicate chesukontada , nuvu ne thadi pandu mokam 

Not sure its a good thing to get transferred has you got NOIR on the first cap bro , contact the attorney

As you said it has been stamped and it might be already counted on cap (subject to correcttion)but your current status is H4 not h1 

to shift to H1 you have to apply trasnfer and COS , but new transfer meeda entha risk undo please validate with attorney bro

6 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

1. Do i need pay slips ?

Exact ga entry sequence explain chey

ex:jan 2019 applied h1 from india 

stampen in dec 

stamped h4 in next month 

came to us in feb

etc….