Suggestions regarding available legal options

borlapadda

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@Joker_007 

I do not want to ask him as well. It seems too personal. But I understood its disturbing him.

@borlapadda I am a very sensitive person as well but evolved with time. One thing I understood during evolution is, that you need to stand up for yourself. I had a great mentor at office from whom I learnt that a simple "NO" goes a long way. You need to keep -ve elements away from you ... 

Kaka do not get involved in things which you do not understand. Sometime it will come after you. Just a suggestion.. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

Kaka do not get involved in things which you do not understand. Sometime it will come after you. Just a suggestion.. 

Can you expand on this?" do not get involved in things you do not understand. "

Is it to me or the person who responded to me? Using the law when available and applicable is not wrong. Expecting people not to poke their noses in my life is my right. I am trying to know if that right is enforceable and what the repercussions for those who violate it.

I certainly took away a few things from this conversation - saying NO repeatedly, staying calm and not responding, changing phone numbers until they get tired. One day, I might tired of doing all the work, so I want to stop in the other direction.

matter lekunda 3 pages velinda thread? or nenu matter miss avtunnava?..na patha roomate ilage maa uncle harass chestunnadu ani savagottevadu…oka roju sittinglo endira ayya ithaki harassment ante roju good morning and good night messagelu forward chestunnadu anta..apatnunchi vadiki dooramga undatam start chesam

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

matter lekunda 3 pages velinda thread? or nenu matter miss avtunnava?..na patha roomate ilage maa uncle harass chestunnadu ani savagottevadu…oka roju sittinglo endira ayya ithaki harassment ante roju good morning and good night messagelu forward chestunnadu anta..apatnunchi vadiki dooramga undatam start chesam

Please feel free to make assumptions. I do not want to get into details.  I understand why one wants to know more details so they can give specific suggestions. 

5 hours ago, borlapadda said:

Please feel free to make assumptions. I do not want to get into details.  I understand why one wants to know more details so they can give specific suggestions. 

do you can do what ever you want...without any details how do you expect to get a right solution? there is no one stop solution for any kind of harassment 

23 hours ago, idibezwada said:

do you can do what ever you want...without any details how do you expect to get a right solution? there is no one stop solution for any kind of harassment 

I agree with you. It is difficult to find the right solution without providing details, and the solutions vary. 

They dragged me into family drama without obtaining my consent, assuming my consent was not needed, and informed me of the plan that required a huge commitment from me without even discussing or having a word with me. My answer would have been NO, NO, NO and was NO after I got to know about it. I am having to fight tooth and nail to assert you can't assume things about me. I want to take legal action against them and their adult kids for violating my rights and dragging me repeatedly after saying NO.