'Slapped, Hit On Stomach, Kicked': Swati Maliwal's FIR In Assault Case Against Kejriwal Aide

Spartan

Details of an FIR emerged on Thursday after AAP Rajya Sabha member Swati Maliwal spoke out about the alleged assault on her, revealing that she has recorded her statement with the Delhi Police.

This follows the recent alleged incident at Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s residence, where his close aide Bibhav Kumar reportedly “assaulted” Maliwal. In her complaint, Maliwal mentioned that she “was slapped, hit on the stomach, and kicked” by Bibhav at the Chief Minister’s residence, news agency ANI reported.

An FIR has been registered under sections 354, 506, 509, and 323 of the IPC, among other sections, for offences including assault or criminal force on a woman with intent to outrage her modesty, criminal intimidation, word gesture or acts of intent to insult and assault. After complaining to the Delhi police, Maliwal requested the Bharatiya Janata Party to not do politics over the incident.

screenshot-2024-05-17-073754-2024-05-11c

‘What happened to me was…’

“What happened to me was very bad. I have given my statement to the police on the incident that happened to me. I hope appropriate action will be taken. The past days have been very difficult for me. I thank those who prayed. Those who tried to indulge in character assassination, said that I was doing it at the behest of the other party, God bless them too,” she said in a post on X in Hindi.

She said crucial elections are going on now, and stressed that she is not important but the issues of the country are. “There is a special request to the BJP people not to do politics on this incident,” she said in the same post. A two-member team of the Delhi Police recorded her statement Thursday at her residence in Central Delhi. According to an officer, Maliwal told police about the incident that happened at the chief minister’’s residence on Monday. The officer said with Maliwal’s statement recorded, police might register an FIR in connection with the matter.

Politriks by BJP/RSS and Autocrat Modi

After elections all these accusation will go away

Prajwal Revanna ke oka diplomatic passport ichi pampi and blue corner VIP treatment isthunna neechulu evaru sanghi gallu kada

Arvind Kejriwal ni false cases lo jail lo pettaru utter flop ayindi

One more false accusation which will be proved false and utter flop

Delhi police aa super credibility unnavalu LOL

Em halath ayipoyindi sanghi galla ki

Arvind Kejriwal learnt his viable lessons being in jail

itlanti neechulu ki Rajya Sabha MP post lu ivvadame tappu

Jail lo unnapudu nobody showed solidarity for Arvind Kejriwal except few

Birj Bhushan Sharan Singh of the BJP has had charges of sexual harassment framed against him yet the two disgraces Rekha Sharma & Irani BJP stooges have not summoned him. Why the double standard?

Why dont Godi Media duscuss about this ?

LOL

CITI_c$y

Delhi Police Trying To Locate Accused Bibhav Kumar

Delhi Police To Obtain CCTV Footage of CM Kejriwal's House

After registering the FIR, the Delhi Police has started probe into Swati Maliwal’s ‘assault’ case. Police is trying to establish the timeline of the entire incident. Once the entire sequence of event is established, then the police will try to gather CCTV images accordance with the sequence, sources told News18.

There are 8 CCTV’s outside the residence of the Chief Minister. Police, through these CCTV, will try to find out at what time did Swati reach there, they added.

“The statements of the people who were outside the residence of CM will also be recorded. The statement of the taxi driver who dropped Maliwal there will also be taken,” they said.

Birj Bhushan Sharan Singh of the BJP has had charges of sexual harassment framed against him yet the two disgraces Rekha Sharma & Irani BJP stooges have not summoned him. Why the double standard?

Why dont Godi Media duscuss about this ?

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Politriks by BJP/RSS and Autocrat Modi

After elections all these accusation will go away

Prajwal Revanna ke oka diplomatic passport ichi pampi and blue corner VIP treatment isthunna neechulu evaru sanghi gallu kada

ante ante mee party ki vache sariki fake.. ade BJP vallu ayithe matra anni nijalu super kaka.. 

AAP Rajya Sabha MP Swati Maliwal on Friday slammed the party for “questioning her character to save a goon”. Maliwal’s statement came after AAP leader and Delhi Minister Atishi, in a press conference, called the allegations made by her ‘baseless’ and said that ‘Maliwal is the face of BJP’s conspiracy against Arvind Kejriwal’.

The former DCW head, in an X post, wrote, “Two days ago the party had accepted the truth in the PC and today it has taken a U-turn. This goon is threatening the party, if I get arrested I will reveal all the secrets. That is why he is roaming around in Lucknow and everywhere seeking shelter. Today, under his pressure, the party gave in and to save a goon, my character was questioned by the entire party.”

• Upvote 1