Need someone to assist me for first 4 months of my Senior QA role/Tester positio

QA

I need someone to assist me while on job on the project I am working as I have no hand on experience with that position. Evarana unte chepandi. India lo aina lekapothe North America lo naina. I will pay.

Thanks

[quote author=QA link=topic=153713.msg1805938#msg1805938 date=1297277482]
I need someone to assist me while on job on the project I am working as I have no hand on experience with that position. Evarana unte chepandi. India lo aina lekapothe North America lo naina. I will pay.

Thanks
[/quote]

I have one of my friend you can pm me your details what exactly you are looking for..

Thanks
[/quote]

Hey I can help you out...I'm working Automation Engineer on QTP.

Thanks
[/quote]

I know how the pain is without experience being in a project(to act as an experienced QA), BTW I dont need any thing. jus wanted to help u. pm your ID so that I can reach and assist you.

[quote author=Nikki link=topic=153713.msg1808070#msg1808070 date=1297294556]

I know how the pain is without experience being in a project(to act as an experienced QA), BTW I dont need any thing. jus wanted to help u. pm your ID so that I can reach and assist you.
[/quote]  sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4  you rock you rock