Lost i-94 need to go inida

vasu461

Hi Everyone,

I lost my i-94 i need to visit india but i have visa validaity and i have my i-94 copies with me.
would it be a problem while coming back...please suggest me what i can to to avoid issues while coming back..
and i am in opt extension i have pay stubs and everything with me..

Thanks in advance..

there will be no problem if ir i-94 is lost.when ur going out from USA airport authorities gonna take ur i-94 and throw it in trash.while returning back from India you gonna get new i-94 at port of entry.......so lastly to there will be no problem.... LoL.1q

[quote author=koolkid link=topic=154311.msg1817296#msg1817296 date=1297394724]
there will be no problem if ir i-94 is lost.when ur going out from USA airport authorities gonna take ur i-94 and throw it in trash.while returning back from India you gonna get new i-94 at port of entry.......so lastly to there will be no problem.... LoL.1q
[/quote] @gr33d @gr33d @gr33d @gr33d @gr33d [b][size=18pt]100[/size][/b]

[quote author=vasu461 link=topic=154311.msg1817205#msg1817205 date=1297394165]
Hi Everyone,

I lost my i-94 i need to visit india but i have visa validaity and i have my i-94 copies with me.
would it be a problem while coming back...please suggest me what i can to to avoid issues while coming back..

Thanks in advance..
[/quote]
INIDA pothunnava.....ekkada undi ee country...

Buddy, dnot take risk...
if really I-94 goes to trash at airport when u move out of USA then y everyone will keep in safe n y everyone will tell to take care of I-94.
i will check with my friends too who went to india n come back. take good guidelines buddy.
ee usa lo prathi dhi chikakey...

I-94 pothe U.S Immigration vaallaku call chesthe ... vallu konni forms isthaaru avi fill chesi 340 dolllors anukunta adhi paychestha Inkokati isthaaru..... My friend lost hid passport aaduilaage chesadu.....

[quote author=vasu461 link=topic=154311.msg1817205#msg1817205 date=1297394165]
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance..
[/quote]

Did you lose your Form I-94 while in the United State? A problem occurs if you lose your departure record or forget to turn it in when departing the United States. Your file will then remain open and once you have exceeded the amount of days you were legally admitted to stay in the United States, you will be classified as an overstay. This may lead to a serious problem next time you try to enter the United States including denial of entry and/or cancellation of any United States visa you may have.

It is the visitor’s responsibility to proof that he or she departed the United States within the amount of days indicated he or she was admitted to stay. There are specific procedures to follow whether you lost or misplaced your Form I-94/I-94W departure record while in the United States, or you forgot to turn it in before departing the United States.

[url=https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/form-i94.html]https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/form-i94.html[/url]

This is U.S, nothing is done without a reason, don't listen to some one who doesn't have any knowledge. They are saying that it will go to trash. Non Sense.

GOOGLE IS GOD. google, it will guide everything.

[quote author=koolkid link=topic=154311.msg1817296#msg1817296 date=1297394724]
[/quote]
adhi correct kadu mama.....mana i-94 teskuni airlines vallu homeland security ki report chestharu....he/she leaving US ani.
kabatti venakki vachetappu malli he/she is entering US ani report chestharu..,,kabatti chala problem.

mundu homeland security ki inform cheyali i-94 pothe.