Need help on OPT ...

sundarnath

March 25 th opt extension ki apply chesthe acceptance vachindi after 1 week..but uscis website lo status not found vasthundhi ...inkokati enti ante May 20 th ki  india veldhamani anukutunaa....so, emaina problem avthadha inida velli vasthe ..endhukante naa first opt may 15th ki expire avthadhii......

Please give your valued suggestions...

Thanks

Wait until you get the approval letter so that you can get a valid I 20 from your university. You don't need a OPT card physically to travel India. You have to show your I20 only at the immigration not the OPT card/approval letter.

Regards,
Sanmai

USCIS site is waste...they are not updating properly.....so dont depend on that..they will update with delays.........my suggestion is take ur new ead and go...though they wont ask...but still have it anthe...

Y thanks Mamaluu....once school lo aduguthnau tomo...oka vela school vallu ok ante cooll..lekappothe vere way chudalii...ndhukante naa project may 20th aypothundhi and naa opt card 17 th ki expire avthundhi....india velli vachina tharvatha inko job chusukundham ani anukuntunaaa