Urgent Help. High Priority.

TEENPATTA

Guys,

i have my friend whoz OPT is ending on June 10. Still he has no Job. Now what is the best option to stay in the USA after June 10. His employer said he needs a client letter to file H1B. Please help me with your suggestions.

A very big  thankyou to all.

pedda consultancies evaritho aina matladamanu mama vallu internal position ga petti H1 apply chestaru most of tem are doing it now as the market is very good.... or else worst case edanna university ki apply chesi pettukomanu so that he can transfer is sevis before the 60day grace period expires....

Sorry for your friend's situation. I have no idea what to say what will be good to do. But since he is with his employer ask your friend to ask his employer to keep him employed as developer or some sort which ever designation he is holding in the consultancy with some sort of internal project kind of thing as for now and ask him to contact an immigration lawyer as soon as possible and explain him the situation and take the advice from the attorney and then go from there. I think his employer can run the pay roll on opt as a trainee , so ask him to do (which i believe his employer must be doing otherwise i have no idea what will happen if this not the case).
And contact an attorney immediately such as Sheela Murthy (murthy.com) she charges you around $ 200 for 20 mins i think, but you can also approach assistant lawyers who charges around $ 120 for 20 mins.

Good luck.