How to Outsource to US ?

job_support_proxy

Hi ALL,
I have started a consultancy in India. I have some guys on very important skills and they are willing to come to US on H1b or B1 or any visa type . Any one can tell me what is the process to place them in US.
IF any one knows the consultant/firm who can tell me these details, please tell me
Thank you verymuch.
regards
Kiran

[quote author=job_support_proxy link=topic=197001.msg2402180#msg2402180 date=1306489839]
Hi ALL,
I have started a consultancy in India. I have some guys on very important skills and they are willing to come to US on H1b or B1 or any visa type . Any one can tell me what is the process to place them in US.
IF any one knows the consultant/firm who can tell me these details, please tell me
Thank you verymuch.
regards
Kiran
[/quote]

Kiran,
            Plz send ur details to [email protected]. I can guide

[quote author=sunny_ics123 link=topic=197001.msg2402640#msg2402640 date=1306507541]
Kiran,
            Plz send ur details to [email protected]. I can guide
[/quote]

thank you . I have sent my details to ur mail id . pl check

[quote author=CCNA link=topic=197001.msg2402232#msg2402232 date=1306495310]
very important skills antunav, India lone unadadam better
[/quote]
avunu important skills ..ante Pega, Websphere/Weblogic Portals, Websphere Message Broker, Webpshere Business modeler,
Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Service Bus,Weblogic Inegration, WPS/WID inka  webmethds ,etc  ..veetiki akkada market undi anukotunnanu.

ikkada hikes icchi chavatam leedu  kada ..anduke vellaku akkade better anipistundi .