help needed

GOLA MANOJ

hi everyone i need some information regarding the student visa to US.
Is there any possibility to get the visa without GRE AND TOEFL.I have masters from UK ,will it be useful.
i am trying for this sep intake .so plz give me your valuable suggestions.
thank you

Sorry bro I don't know much about this even though I did my masters here in USA. Try asking your friends in USA if any..like ask them to contact their international student adviser about this and let them let you know.

And one more friendly suggestion here in this forum don't try to get the information for your doubts / issues, coz this just waste of your time and nothing more than that. This forum is for entertainment and some meaning less talks sometimes.

What I do if I were you was try to do some research about some universities going to website directly and find out the info or contact friends if there were any in those colleges. Try to reach real people who can help you out.  H&*()

Good luck..

[quote author=GOLA MANOJ link=topic=205926.msg2518096#msg2518096 date=1308913398]
hi everyone i need some information regarding the student visa to US.
Is there any possibility to get the visa without GRE AND TOEFL.I have masters from UK ,will it be useful.
i am trying for this sep intake .so plz give me your valuable suggestions.
thank you
[/quote]

Masters in UK might waive your TOEFL requirement.......but GRE is required for most (read good) US colleges....TOEFL is important if you are looking for a scholarship  #~` #~` #~`