Being on F1/OPT (SAP consultant), how far is it OK to accept FULL-TIME by IBM ?

av2007

Hello friends,

I need some suggestions you.

I'am on F1/OPT status. I have been working as SAP consultant for the past 6 months. Both the client and the implementation partner IBM are very much impressed by my performance and IBM offered me FULL-TIME position at client location. So now, is it good or bad to accept the offer from IBM ? What questions should I ask them now ? I mean questions like "will you process my GC ?" etc.... 

Your inputs are very valueable to me. Thank you.

[quote author=av2007 link=topic=212164.msg2597981#msg2597981 date=1310601688]
Hello friends,

I'am on F1/OPT status. I have been working as SAP consultant for the past 6 months. Both the client and the implementation partner IBM are very much impressed by my performance and IBM offered me FULL-TIME position at client location. So now, is it good or bad to accept the offer from IBM ? What questions should I ask them now ? I mean questions like "will you process my GC ?" etc.... 

[/quote]

mundu neeku 6 months experience, OPT la unnav ani telusa vallaki?  sCo_^Y

Dude, IBM will not do GC. It will bring you as a landed resource, does your project has any offshore team? is it a Development project or support project? Bcoz I am working as a contractor for IBM only, in my project a guy took the IBM Full time offer, he has real time 8 years exp, but at first they told him they will do GC, but now the HR is saying the Policy was changed and they cant do. Back ground check normal ganne untadhi. But be carefull. Its not advicable to join IBM with OPT.

[quote author=av2007 link=topic=212164.msg2598190#msg2598190 date=1310605607]
@Subba Rao:  They don't know my true details.

@Jacky: It's an experience level job.

@Lucky 7 : Thanks for your valuable info.
[/quote]if they dont know ur true details..lite tisuko

[quote author=chowdaryforu link=topic=212164.msg2598274#msg2598274 date=1310607509]
if they dont know ur true details..lite tisuko
[/quote]
@gr33d unadi pothadi ochedi pothadi nijam telusthe

[quote author=av2007 link=topic=212164.msg2597981#msg2597981 date=1310601688]
Hello friends,

[/quote]
SAP lo ee module lo work chesav baa ?? FICO ithey...ee module lo work chesav ?

Risk vundi koncham... Entha risk vundo vaidate chesukunni appudu decide avvu (Prepare for the worst)... nenu kuda okappudu ide situation lo vunna.. Hiring manager ki HR ki communication gap ni exploit chesi full time teesukunnanu... still in the same job.

[quote author=Minister link=topic=212164.msg2598908#msg2598908 date=1310614995]
Risk vundi koncham... Entha risk vundo vaidate chesukunni appudu decide avvu (Prepare for the worst)... nenu kuda okappudu ide situation lo vunna.. Hiring manager ki HR ki communication gap ni exploit chesi full time teesukunnanu... still in the same job.
[/quote]
you rock you rock you rock