OPT Extension RFE(Request For Evidence)

prashanth2510

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for my OPT extension 4 months back, this is the second time iam getting RFE. My first OPT has ended on June 06,2011. Right now my case is in pending.I got my first RFE on June 20,2011 and USCIS had asked me to submit the required documents by July 20,2011 which i did.Then again on July 27,2011 USCIS has sent me other RFE stating that the documents which i have sent earlier are not sufficient to give a favorable decision and they need more documents on that and the last date to submit the documents are October 19,2011.

So, I just want to know what are the options do i have if my OPT extension gets denied.

1. How many days of grace period will i have to deport out of the country or transfer to a new school to stay in US legally.

2. When will the grace period start?

3. As i have a valid visa till July ,2013. Can i leave US during my grace period and enter US again as a new international student with a new sevis generated I20. will that create a problem in the port of entry?

Please, kindly reply back to my query.

@cinema pichodu:

Dude  , My  first OPT duration was from June 07,2010 to June 06,2011. Nenu naa OPT extension march 30 th apply chesanu. Maa employer  naku letter lo Feb 20 nundi current varaku work chestunattu ichadu.

First time RFE ki USCIS vadu emi adigadu ante " SEVIS records provided  by your school states that you have been working from the start of your OPT to present. However, the letter from your employer states that you began working form Feb 20, 2011. If you have worked earlier, then please send us proofs like paystubs, tax returns for 2010, w2, bank statements showing direct deposit from your employer to your account"

Naku job vachesi April 2011 lo vachindi, so i did not have all the proofs.

My employer gave me a letter stating that before Feb 20, i used to work voluntarily and underwent training . After that they have offered me a full time position.

Second RFE  lo training details adugutunadu

1. what are the projects in which you were involved in the training and the number of weekly hours that you were engaged in each project
2.Th e period of orientation training that you have received and number of hours that you were engaged for ech module
3.copies of all diplomas, certifications that you have received related to the training programs identified
4.copies of company daily timings and attendance records that  document your affiliation with your company.

Veetiki ela reply pampalo teliyadam ledu, please kindly help me. 

Mama same RFE frnd ki kuda vachindhii... aithe vaaadu aaa gap lo voluntarily work chesaaadu plus konni IT filed ki sambandinchinaa courses chesaaadu and also aaa course ki certification ichaaadu...
Hyderabad lo oka 2-3 days lo neeeku a certification kavalanna dorukuthundhii genuine ga prometric nunchii U will get if you pay money..
So ,if interested em chepthaav ante voluntary job chesaanu at the same time nenu  oka certification chesaaanu proof idhi ani pampu...aadhi chaaalu vaalaki...let me know if u have doubts regarding this...Dont worry GOD will take care if u believe GOD

@kane99:  Thanks mama for your reply. Already nenu first RFE ki nenu Volunteer ki work chesanu , alage training kuda tisukunnanu ani letter pampanu. Aithe ee sari Second RFE lo aa training details gurinchi adugutunadu.

Nenu Sep 1,2010 nundi Feb 15th varaku volunteer ga work chesanu , aa taruvata Feb 20 th 2011 nundi full time work start chesanu ani pettanu. Mari nenu ippudu naa training period ki certifications proofs ela chupinchali. Mee friend certification pampinchadu antunavu kada, ela pampinchalo clear ga chepu dude. If possibe ,please post me your number mama.

Ne Course ento chepthey Deni emda kavalantey Dani emda Certfications rastaru Hyd lo... Microsoft/SQl/Oracle... what ever U wnat... Ikkada kuda rastaru avi... so Get them Done and Show the Proof... DOnt Risk OPT

Maa vaadu INDIA lo unnnadu...nee number ivvu nenu neeeku cal chesthaaa.. vaadi number isthaa call cheyyi vaadiki...he is on OPT extn aprroved ayyindhiii....sis marriage ani velladu....