DataStage Training

learningds

Training for DataStage (Remote Training + Real-time exp)  starting new batches which contain Weekdays & Weekend Training Session. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS. LAB EXCERCISES AFTER EVERY CLASS. PLACEMENT ASSITANCE. NO BONDING

IN DETAIL:

Training and Placement assistance for DATASTAGE,

Please call me and get the details for the Corporate Training. Even I will come to your place and train your consultants.

Weekdays and Weekends:

Please give me a call for DATASTAGE Batches

Before Joining training anywhere, Check the quality of training and then only join training. Any time you can come for my training and sit for 1-2 hrs and then take a decision. According to my experience of students there are so many fake trainers in Market.

For more Batches Contact me

Hi All, Just FYI,I am starting new batchs which contain Weekdays and Weekend Training Session.

FEATURE OF THE TRAINING:

1. DATASTAGE OVERVIEW.
  2. DETAIL ETL and DATASTAGE CONCEPTS
  3. LAB SESSIONS FOR CLASS
  4. FULL LAB SESSIONS IN THE CLASS ITSELF ALONG WITH REAL TIME EXAMPLES
  5. LABS FOR HOME-WORK.
  6. HELP WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU FACE ANY PROBLEM AT WORK (By email during my working hr and by phone after my working hrs.)
  7. PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE.
  8. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.
  9. PERSONAL ATTENTION TO EACH STUDENT. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
  10. PRACTICAL EXAMPLES AND SESSIONS AS I DON'T BELIEVE IN THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE.
  11. ONE SMALL PROJECT FROM ENERGY INDUSTRY. contain 4-5 COMPLICATED JOBS. STUDENT HAS TO DEVELOP THIS IN CLASS ITSELF.
  12. LIMITED SEATS.
  13. I WILL INSTALL THE SOFTWARE ON YOU MACHINE SO THAT YOU CAN PRACTICE AT HOME ALSO.
  14. HELP TO PREPARE RESUME and INTERVIEW PREPARATION ALONG WITH TONS OF INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.
  15. EVERYTHING IS PRACTICAL
  16. TRAINING WILL BE FULLY PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT.

If you are interested then mail me [email protected] OR CATCH ME on phone 408-465-9391. If you need course content then please let me know.

If you are interested then I will be more then happy to serve you but if in-case not then please forward to your friends who you think may be interested in it