Sexy Heroine- Crazy Cricketer Romance

psycopk

LakshmiRai_(4)1237871124.jpg

This is not new news but adds something to the already established one. Although the famous Cricketer Dhoni condemned that he has nothing with Lakshmi Rai, the Kannada actress, things have moved further with the statements of the actress.

Lakshmi Rai said that she heard a rumor that she was shot on a video camera in New Zealand along with Dhoni. She said, “I wish to watch that video. I was in Chennai at that time and how come I appeared with Dhoni in New Zealand? That is quite interesting”.

Reacting to a question she said that Dhoni knows all this, but he is keeping silent with a smile as he knows that rumors follow fame.

Stating about her interest in Cricket, she said that she will be attending a few IPL matches but not everyone as she will be in Venice that time shooting for a film. Well, her interest is not on cricket but only on cricketer.

Finally she said that when anyone calls her regarding her gossip with Dhoni she will not get irritated but feels refreshed. In fact, she wants publicity and hence she is establishing herself as a link to Dhoni in an interesting way.

rp1my3.gif