The Crush --> Short Story

charygaru

[quote name='charygaru' timestamp='1318347459' post='2972728']
[i]That question from kavita came as a shock to him . he didnt expect a girl to say why he was searching for her when he was kissing her and feeling her breath brushing his neck the day before .But it didnt bother him he was still able to feel her smooth body in his hands and the smell of her chapstick was still fresh in his breath.[/i]
[/quote]

Was he dreaming

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• charygaru

• littlestar

• bhrami

• krldr871

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]That question from kavita came as a shock to him . [color=#ff0000]he didnt expect a girl to say why he was searching for her when he was kissing her and feeling her breath brushing his neck the day before [/color].But it didnt bother him he was still able to feel her smooth body in his hands and the smell of her chapstick was still fresh in his breath.[/i]
[/quote]

eeh twist endhi...[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_KVkPY2XIbRQ/TWhSWoIeo5I/AAAAAAAABKY/5UCn6s5z6ok/brahmi-1.gif[/img]

[i]That question from kavita came as a shock to him . he didnt expect a girl to say why he was searching for her when he was kissing her and feeling her breath brushing his neck the day before .But it didnt bother him he was still able to feel her smooth body in his hands and the smell of her chapstick was still fresh in his breath.[/i]
[/quote]

:surprised-038:

[quote name='nickrayudu' timestamp='1318347573' post='2972737']

Was he dreaming
[/quote]

nenu rasukunna story mama just flow lo follow avvandi[b] twist endo[/b] last ki cheptha

[quote name='charygaru' timestamp='1318347857' post='2972760']

nenu rasukunna story mama just flow lo follow avvandi[b] twist endo[/b] last ki cheptha
[/quote]

speed penchali chary garu ikkada waiting tension thooo

[/quote]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/22ggp5.gif[/img]

[/quote]

k sorry baa malla disturb cheyanu...cheppandi reddy gaaru

[i]The first kiss as they say is most memorable and it stays in your mind forever and ever. It took him so many days to come out of that warm feeling he was in, after that beautiful moment. It started off as a fight between these two in the tuition that they used to go. rahul was a bright student and so was kavita though they were from the same school they didnt meet much in school. it was only after joining the tuition did they knew each other as school mates. In a class of 20 members hardly every body was from a different school save for these two who were from the same school . there were typically 12 boys and 6 girls well you couldnt call those two other girls as girls because there werent. Not physcially not mentally not even remotely did those other two girls felt like girls. well if we have to go by just the two genders then it was 12 to 8 boys to girls ratio in the class.[/i]

[quote name='nickrayudu' timestamp='1318347978' post='2972773']

k sorry baa malla disturb cheyanu...cheppandi [size=5][b]reddy gaaru[/b][/size]
[/quote]

[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/87lqps8.gif[/img] do i know u

[quote name='charygaru' timestamp='1318348031' post='2972780']
[i]The first kiss as they say is most memorable and it stays in your mind forever and ever. It took him so many days to come out of that warm feeling he was in, after that beautiful moment. It started off as a fight between these two in the tuition that they used to go. rahul was a bright student and so was kavita though they were from the same school they didnt meet much in school. it was only after joining the tuition did they knew each other as school mates. In a class of 20 members hardly every body was from a different school save for these two who were from the same school . there were typically 12 boys and 6 girls well you couldnt call those two other girls as girls because there werent. Not physcially not mentally not even remotely did those other two girls felt like girls. well if we have to go by just the two genders then it was 12 to 8 boys to girls ratio in the class.[/i]
[/quote]

haha

[i]Well since rahul joined the tution long before kavita joined, he knew his peers well and was considered a brilliant student in the class of 19, after kavita joined the class the scenario changed. she was a bright lass and a beautiful one too . all the boys used to check her out all the time save rahul. he used to study and keep his things to himself well most of the time atleast.[/i]

[i]But one unfortunate day there was this fight over who was the better student of them all and in the debate some how rahul got his hands on her private place, for which he was sorry but it was really awkward between the two of them. starting from that day rahul was a different boy altogether. He started checking her out all the time and soon as she looked at him he would turn his face like he wasnt even looking at her. for some strange reason kavita did like him checking her out and she used to smile every time their eyes met.[/i]