A false and worst website

srihari6

www.indiaexitpolls.com This is a fault and ridiculous and TDP  nri's website. Because I am observing this website from a week...One day ihave seen the number of polls polled for congress in andhrapradesh is 7048 and for tdp 11056 ...On the next day, congress has 6030 and for tdp 13897 ...Is it possible this much change in one day? Ok.. let us assume tdp gets more votes on that day..But where is the other poles for congress( decreased the number of polls)..Is it possible?  This means,Polls coming for other parties are also turning into tdp...This is possible because it is tdp nri website.

i just visited this site. its not as worst as you guys said..

just because tdp is leading, and whatever party you liked is not leading, it does not mean this site is worst.

what i see here is, there are no ads asking any user to vote of any party, infact, there are no ads at all, which is a good part.

i am a IT person, and i know how things work. maybe the program is deleting fault clicks(if the same person votes).. or else it can be a bug in the program.

And anyway, indiaexitpolss.com or any other exit poll or opinion poll sites are not going to decide the fate of our country.

i personally feal that the design of the site is quite good.

some people cant do anything and just want to criticise those who does.

and also, from what i see from the critics profiles, they dont have any work except to critisize the tdp and the community related to that party.

chiru fans and his community always do that.

Hai..Aamani15an .. ur correct..But it is exception for this website...Because, there are mary friends tome who r nris..They told me that they r leading many websites.In the same way, tdp nris r leading that website... ok...let us think they removed the same persons..But how is it possible that much increment for tdp polls in one day...sorry..i am not blaming any one...i am criticising that website only...

Aamani15an, if the site is indiaexitpolls.com, when did you access this site. i just voted in it. i have been visiting it from last one week. i know this site was down for few hours on sunday. i contacted them once it was up and they said they have got to bring it down because they were hit by a bot which had put around 10,000 votes and it seems they brought down the site, have some security fixes and reverted back the data(minus 10K). and they were also mentioning that the votes went to a party in AP which is doing really bad. i think it should be some work of a prp guy. because its doing really bad. i am really surprised how a prp guy can write a bot program. i was thinking that all the PRP followers are either auto walas, road roeos or vooligans. just look at them the way they behave.

And 'terrortk', just because prp is not doing well, you cant rate a site as waste or worst.

baabu nuvvu aaa indiaexitpolls.com ki work chesthunnava????  yedho BOT ani antunnavga...mari inthamandhi polls vese site ni sarigga maintain cheyyara???? PRP ki votes vasthayoledho taravaatha vishayam...PRP fans code raasaru ani antunnavga..nee deggera proof vundha??????? *&Y&