H1,*h4,f1,opt,gc And Citizen We Will Get You A Job

good_decent_consultant

We are a supplier partner to IBM and other fortune 500 clients. We are aggressively looking for cpt/opt students for joining our company.

We promise a couple of things to our employees, We will work very hard to get you a project. We will do whatever it takes
to make the process smooth. We know every other consultancy promises the same but we will let you talk to our employees and you
can check with them about when they joined our company and how many days it took for them to get placed. We will work as
hard as you, if not more. We have an unpromised deadline/guarantee of 1 month to place an employee who joins us.

We do 70/30 for six months and then 80/20 afterwards. Simple and straightforward. We do not want to take major billing when our
employee is the one who is working. So no fixed salary, no contracts and the percentages are upfront.

Third point I would like to bring up is we are supplier partner to IBM and have other direct clients. We are always looking
to place our employees with our direct clients.

We train in all Data Warehousing/BI technologies like DataStage, Informatica, SSIS, MDM, Cognos, Data Warehouse testing and Data Analyst

Other technologies we train in are Salesforce.com, Sharepoint, BA, QA

*We will do H1 for H4.

Please contact via pm or post a reply.

[quote name='prashanthi1517' timestamp='1320682291' post='3071199']
Hi,
Im on H4 status and im looking for someone who can convert my visa to H1.Could u please send me the details to [email protected]
Thanks&Regards
Prashanthi.
[/quote]

Hi,

Can you please call me at 732-305-0142

Thanks,
Deepika

[quote name='Babu1184' timestamp='1320685445' post='3071344']
Hi,
One of my friend is interested in Sql BI training so please can you provide me your company details and other related stuff.. my email is [email protected]
[/quote]

Hi,

You can reach me at 732-305-0142

Deepika

[quote name='good_decent_consultant' timestamp='1320716668' post='3073250']

Hi,

Can you please call me at 732-305-0142

Thanks,
Deepika
[/quote]

Hi,
I've been trying to reach you but there is no response from ur end.Could u please give me ur mail id...
Thanks
Prashanthi.