• riddle

• bhrami

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nadimitla Abbulu' timestamp='1321645840' post='3106505']
matter ento cheppava
eedio ippudu chudalenu
[/quote]

Unless you are a Jets’ fan, that was [i]fun[/i]. The last 6 minutes I mean. Not the first 54. Those were horrible. With 5:54 remaining on the clock and his team trailing 13-10, Tim Tebow took the Denver Broncos 95 yards and scored the game-winning touchdown with less than a minute to play. It was a 20-yard touchdown run. Did the Jets miss the part where he runs all the time? Tebow finished with 9 completions on 20 passes for just over a hundred yards, but the Broncos won again. It defies all of the logic.

A new [url="http://jobs.apple.com/index.ajs?BID=1&method=mExternal.showJob&RID=75809"]job posting[/url] went up at Apple, suggesting the company is continuing to move towards its own mobile map plans, separate from Google. According to the posting, an iOS Maps Application Developer in Cupertino would help “radically improve how people interact with maps and location-based services.” User interface design is a must, as well as a “passion” for location-based technologies.

[quote name='The QUEEN' timestamp='1321646043' post='3106516']

Unless you are a Jets’ fan, that was [i]fun[/i]. The last 6 minutes I mean. Not the first 54. Those were horrible. With 5:54 remaining on the clock and his team trailing 13-10, Tim Tebow took the Denver Broncos 95 yards and scored the game-winning touchdown with less than a minute to play. It was a 20-yard touchdown run. Did the Jets miss the part where he runs all the time? Tebow finished with 9 completions on 20 passes for just over a hundred yards, but the Broncos won again. It defies all of the logic.
[/quote]

any video? missed the macth

[quote name='Nadimitla Abbulu' timestamp='1321646811' post='3106594']
quuuuuuuuuuuuun naaki naki oka kochen undi
[/quote]

Survey data is used to estimate the impact of physical attractiveness rated by the interviewer as
well as by the respondent on employment probability and labor income of men and women. In
addition to mean linear and non-linear effects on earnings, simultaneous quantile regressions are
applied to analyze heterogeneity across the wage distribution.
sSa_j@il sSa_j@il sSa_j@il