• lucky7

• Jatka Bandi

• Chocolateboy

• peru_edaite_enti

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chocolateboy' timestamp='1323378103' post='1301115978']

u wanna file a complaint against her ?
[/quote]

No i dont want to file a complaint but need to kick her *******. She cheated me ante or inother words she used me for time being cheap junk crap adhi danni facebook anthe eppudu abbailla commets ye like Ex: i will give 1 ruppee come there that place anni illanti comments ye.

[quote name='lucky7' timestamp='1323378245' post='1301116001']

No i dont want to file a complaint but need to kick her *******. She cheated me ante or inother words she used me for time being cheap junk crap adhi danni facebook anthe eppudu abbailla commets ye like Ex: i will give 1 ruppee come there that place anni illanti comments ye.
[/quote]

hmm.. how can u say that all the details she gave were genuine ?

I dont know how to PM Robo, explain the process, I saw her photos in office and i had her emails with me sent from her office id. and i video chat with her many times. inka genuine kakaunda emi untayyi. she put her parents photos in facebook as well

[quote name='lucky7' timestamp='1323378446' post='1301116029']
I dont know how to PM Robo, explain the process, I saw her photos in office and i had her emails with me sent from her office id. and i video chat with her many times. inka genuine kakaunda emi untayyi. she put her parents photos in facebook as well
[/quote]

ID click cheyyi ba left lo. "SEND ME A MESSAGE " ani oka box kanipistadi. click it. type ur subject and matter. SEND

Peru enti bhaya .. nenu last year memphis lo pani chesa ... HP emphasis nunchi ante degara degara 2000 members untaru ... 15 bulidings lo aa .net team ela telusthadi bhaya .. peru chepu aa ammayi akkada pani chesthuna ledha kankuni chepthanu ... :4_12_13: :4_12_13:

[quote name='lucky7' timestamp='1323378805' post='1301116066']
PM Petta choosukondhi
[/quote]
bayya naakuda pm pettu...frnd okadu fulltime kinda chestunnadu Mempsis fedexlo kanukuntaa..